• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

huang Na 's laobu 4 storey house leh!

Evo888

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...1 daughter in exchange for so much money...to live in luxury...wu hua leh....

went back tiong kok laughing her head off...

Evo888

Alfrescian
Loyal
ironically those who pitied her with generous donations...still continue to stay in matchboxes...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I dun know why thsi is news to people. the whole goal of all these FTs from china and India is to make their money here and than go back and live in that kind of house.

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually in China if you are not living in a city, such big houses are cheap and common lah.

you probably never travelled much in your life... akin to a frog in a well, with such big houses a rareity in Sg and you thought it will costs as much everywhere.

It's probably us who are being shortchanged instead. Yeah by the govt?!!

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
those people that donate those money,now must be banging their hearts.
so easily con.
therefore,nowaday whenever people ask for donations,must think very carefully.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you all still remember the 1st MRT track jumper? The guy who was so poor he could only buy chicken rice for his family as a farewell gift? His widow also recieved a lot of donations but chose to give everything away after paying for the funeral expenses.

Meanwhile, this skanky, irresponsible, slut whore of a mum who neglected her daughter builds a luxurious mansion ...

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually in China if you are not living in a city, such big houses are cheap and common lah.

you probably never travelled much in your life... akin to a frog in a well, with such big houses a rareity in Sg and you thought it will costs as much everywhere.

It's probably us who are being shortchanged instead. Yeah by the govt?!!

In the China countryside, big houses are common but the owners are often on a budget so while the shell of the house is complete, it is left unpainted and the interior is very sparse.

Something as garish and opulent as Huang Na's mum house is rare.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the husband is rich, let's move on. She has already lost a daughter.

u must be kidding.....

if her hubby rich...y she come sg work?

if she jus got to kn the rich guy....i dun think any rich guy have to lower his standard so much.....

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard in coffeeshops that those who donated generously to huang na laobu
are RC and ccc members.

i guess the RC and CCC members were doing a good job getting PAP supporters to donate to the laobu.

now that the laobu got one big house, i guess these PAP people must be veri happy.

houses like these in china country side considered rich and command respect from the rest of the gutter

PAP donators must be sipeh proud to see the laobu house.