• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HSBC staff refused to give up Reserved Seats for old folk!!!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of this would happen if our govt followed up on Minister Khaw's recommendation to send all useless old folks to Johor or Batam!
ya, man! ...

smrt trains wud oso b less packed! ... :mad:

but greedy smrt refused bcos lidat wil have less revenue ... cannot boast high profits ... ceo cannot have huge bonus woh! ... :o

ah loon supported smrt's decision as it wil boost his gdp growth so dat he can have mor 8 mths bonus goot yrs! ... :eek:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Going by his ic, he would have been the 28421st person to register for his ic.
System to allocated ic number back then was based mostly on age with a few exceptions.
Check around with those born before 1967 and you will get a rough gauge of age vs ic number. The older a person the smaller his ic number will be.
Though the prefix 2 was traditionally used for ic numbers for PR turned citizens last time, I think the govt has drop this practice to blur the distinction.

hi there

1. from his pic on facebk, old pricks looks not easy type.
2. probably, thinks every sheep owes him a seat whenever he hops onto the train.
3. pretty nasty individual!
4. an architect can easily afford a cab anywhere.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ungracious not to give up your seat to the needy, be it old man or pregnant woman. However, it's neither gracious to demand a seat, and when you don't get what you want, post his photo and complain to his employer. Jason Wang has gone overboard and has shown himself to be extremely vindictive. Like someone said, his action could have caused the young man's career.

So when you are vindictive, please don't blame others for not being gracious enough. You lack the moral authority.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it has to do with the trend,just look at stomp,some minor thing also put up there to shame pple. nowadays,take mrt also wary, scared fall asleep also kanna picture. the pple nowadays in spore society has gone crazily narrow minded.
i already said before and i stand by what i said that spore society is very bad for the mind which in turn cause bad behaviour.

It's ungracious not to give up your seat to the needy, be it old man or pregnant woman. However, it's neither gracious to demand a seat, and when you don't get what you want, post his photo and complain to his employer. Jason Wang has gone overboard and has shown himself to be extremely vindictive. Like someone said, his action could have caused the young man's career.

So when you are vindictive, please don't blame others for not being gracious enough. You lack the moral authority.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also wear working uniform home when my company don't give me overtime but expect me to finish the work before going home. I would not even bother to take a bath and my uniform would be smelly and greasy. Then I would just press myself into 1 of these packed sardine cans and let the paxs complain.

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la, we all need to tell ourselves not to be so fucked up. There is no such thing as old means automatically get seats one leh.

Keep your seat since it meant so much to you.
Thankfully you are a minority.
I never asked for seat, but I am grateful other commuters have been gracious to an Ah Pek like me to offer me theirs.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never asked for seat, but I am grateful other commuters have been gracious to an Ah Pek like me to offer me theirs.

If you're truly grateful commuters who offer you their seats, and I really mean grateful, you're in fact acknowledging that it's not a right for any old folks to demand a seat. If you acknowledge that you don't have a right to demand a seat, you're also acknowledging that the others have the right to keep their seats.

So why say 'thankfully you're a minority' ? Do you have some sort of moral expectation that others should offer their seats to you ? Why say 'thankfully you're a minority' when you acknowledge that they are merely exercising their rightful authority to keep their seats ? Why paint them in a bad light ?

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're truly grateful commuters who offer you their seats, and I really mean grateful, you're in fact acknowledging that it's not a right for any old folks to demand a seat. If you acknowledge that you don't have a right to demand a seat, you're also acknowledging that the others have the right to keep their seats.

So why say 'thankfully you're a minority' ? Do you have some sort of moral expectation that others should offer their seats to you ? Why say 'thankfully you're a minority' when you acknowledge that they are merely exercising their rightful authority to keep their seats ? Why paint them in a bad light ?

You should keep your seat too.
Save me the trouble of explaining what you are not capable of understanding.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahpek like you.....should be euthanaised.....mercy killing FOR US....

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my sons not to fuck any cunt without a good french cap.
I must scold them again that better a diy hand job then to leave products like you.

no wonder so many old ppl getting murdered...with half wits like yourself....well..nuff said....damn...u actually reproduced?? sheesh...gonna be more of cb mouth like u aroiund

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tat remind me sometime bk...on a train...an old man with walking stick board the train n stand beside me...i stand up and gib him my seat...he say "no nid...2 stop oni", i say "not a matter of 1 stop 2 stop...u stand beside me with a walking stick...if i dun gib u the fucking seat...all those retards sitting opposite will dig out their hp and take weedeo 2 post on stomp...if u realli dun 1 de fucking seat...pls go stand somewhere else...dun tuar wah ki horlan stand beside me leh...". :biggrin::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "not a matter of 1 stop 2 stop...u stand beside me with a walking stick...if i dun gib u the fucking seat...all those retards sitting opposite will dig out their hp and take weedeo 2 post on stomp...if u realli dun 1 de fucking seat...pls go stand somewhere else...dun tuar wah ki horlan stand beside me leh...". :biggrin::biggrin:
u really said it laidis, ah? ... :confused:

actuarry, u cud juz tel him ... if u dun want my seat, den lemme hold ur woking stick 4 u til u alite ... :o :eek:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u really said it laidis, ah? ... :confused:

actuarry, u cud juz tel him ... if u dun want my seat, den lemme hold ur woking stick 4 u til u alite ... :o :eek:

Yeah i told him tat...in a much nicer way of course...he kind enuff to shout out at me "ah tee...cum n seat now lah...i alighting leow." I quickly dash over thriple time, put my butt on de seat, n pretend 2 fall asleep thereafter...hiak hiak hiak...:p:p