• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Will You Feel And What Will You Do When LKY Dies.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's all be honest. I will feel a sense of relief. I can't live under a lie anymore.
Too much had been done. Too many had been hurt. Too many ruined. Even if it were to be revealed that he had left his millions to charity which is unlikely, his legacy can never redeem his sins even with the claim that it all was for the big picture, the interest of Singapore. And the work will only have begun to undo the damage to a society bereft of it's moral decency to look beyond self interest.
As for what I'll do, I will open a few bottles to salute a better future, hopefully.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be State funeral, possbily a charity drive in his name, eulogies from the best in the world, but we will not forget our great leader. His successors will continue walking in his footsteps towards a greater Singapore!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his legacy can never redeem his sins even with the claim that it all was for the big picture, the interest of Singapore. And the work will only have begun to undo the damage to a society bereft of it's moral decency to look beyond self interest.

he has many sins dat sinkies dunno... so i will celebrate... 2 many bootlickers dismay. :rolleyes:

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be State funeral, possbily a charity drive in his name, eulogies from the best in the world, but we will not forget our great leader. His successors will continue walking in his footsteps towards a greater Singapore!

Hei.. this is sinkeepore not North Korea! There is no Kim Jong Il here!

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sun will still rise and set, the wind will still blow, and the earth will still spin.

Life goes on. :biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY, as a ex-transcriber for the Japanese Military Regime during WW2, he shouldn't be in politics in the first place. Not qualified. Lack of moral authority to be in politics and deal with political affair of this country.

jw5

Loyal
Let's all be honest. I will feel a sense of relief. I can't live under a lie anymore.
Too much had been done. Too many had been hurt. Too many ruined. Even if it were to be revealed that he had left his millions to charity which is unlikely, his legacy can never redeem his sins even with the claim that it all was for the big picture, the interest of Singapore. And the work will only have begun to undo the damage to a society bereft of it's moral decency to look beyond self interest.
As for what I'll do, I will open a few bottles to salute a better future, hopefully.
I'll feel nothing.
He means nothing to me.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tink entertainment outlets wil b closed 4 dunno how many days ... woodlands causeway n tuas link wil b jammed ...

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
None as long as the status quo remain in place for them. Salary and the town council
remaining in their hands. Ummmmnn........yummy!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
None as long as the status quo remain in place for them. Salary and the town council
remaining in their hands. Ummmmnn........yummy!

no. many of them would cry. LKY is the spiritual leader, the KEY person of PAP, of course those PAP apologist (WP) would cry their heart out.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why sad? singapore is a fascist country. any person with some sense would wanna get the hell out of here. its normal.