• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to wear tongs, G-strings and other unorthodox undies?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
out of the blue, wifey got me a pair a funny looking tongs and G-strings. they are undies alright except for the minimal materials that cover up the vitals, i.e, only barely the front but leaving the butts fully open. one pair has 2 straps to hold on to the butt cheek while another got just a string to fit into the butt crack.

now just how comfortable is it to wear those?

anyone ever wear one by the way? comfortable or uncomfortable?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a dilemma cos can't imagine myself in those and they cannot be returned for refund. worst part: they cost wifey a bomb!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a dilemma cos can't imagine myself in those and they cannot be returned for refund. worst part: they cost wifey a bomb!

put them on your wifey, take some photos, post the link here.

after viewing, we give you constructive comments.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan hiao cheebye Bob Sim Kheng Hwee! What wifey r u talking about? Since when had the Government approved same sex marriage? You enticing some homosexuals here to PM you here for a butt rendezvous?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tongs :

296N30025_Heavy_Duty_Utility_Tongs.jpg

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you have on your hands are called Jock Straps, Its for Homosexual male to have easy access into your Anal cavity.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pondan hiao cheebye Bob Sim Kheng Hwee! What wifey r u talking about? Since when had the Government approved same sex marriage? You enticing some homosexuals here to PM you here for a butt rendezvous?

hi there

1. bro, so do i!
2. honest, i smell some rat in his thread.
3. some kind of subtle "invitation' or grooming or what.
4. no guy will give some g-thing away to another guy.
5. simple, just throw it away, period!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, so do i!
2. honest, i smell some rat in his thread.
3. some kind of subtle "invitation' or grooming or what.
4. no guy will give some g-thing away to another guy.
5. simple, just throw it away, period!

Get Sam to open a new folder for this sausage in his arse lover so he could leave the rest of the forum alone!:mad: