• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to wake up our blur sinkies?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only people with faith have passions.

do u have passions?

faith and passion is two different things ...gayboy ,Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
those religious people including you , try to have passion just because you guys worry the invisible man bring you to hell :biggrin:

:wink:

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to create an atmosphere of revolution in our people.

any ideas?

Revolution? What's that?

Iam happy with my PS2, NS ghost stories, meeting my gf at orchard road every evening and buying her gifts or else she might sleep with some angmoh, buy everything on credit, no spare money in bank even if i lose my job after having worked for 10 years, house, car and other expenses...

iam a Sinkee. Revolutions dont apply to me. Am happy hiding behind the anonymity of the net and cursing others. :biggrin:

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Revolution? What's that?

Iam happy with my PS2, NS ghost stories, meeting my gf at orchard road every evening and buying her gifts or else she might sleep with some angmoh, buy everything on credit, no spare money in bank even if i lose my job after having worked for 10 years, house, car and other expenses...

iam a Sinkee. Revolutions dont apply to me. Am happy hiding behind the anonymity of the net and cursing others. :biggrin:

See this picture? It relates to u. ding dong ding dong. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the xtian community will be heading the revolution against pappies. I will be sitting in the nearby coffeeshop and support the winner.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

any ideas?

It is definitely not a good idea. As we have already had a great PAP government, the mass majority of the people love and supported over the years. It was an obvious fact that the great PAP government has done a superb job for Singapore successes. Besides, revolution mean social unrest and this will in turn cause major negative impacts to Singapore. I don't think you all want that to happen. We should be glad we have a great PAP guiding us. Well done PAP. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should not be the emphasis at this phase.

We don't have to wake up everyone and we CAN NOT, we don't have so much time.

There is already sufficient people who had woke up. This is sufficient already in number.

But they are still not Enabled or Empowered to cause the necessary change, this is what we must focus on in this phase.

We don't need too many people to be aware and then only be helplessly unhappy and they will either migrate or kept complaining. This is useless. We need people who are already aware to be enable to take the necessary ACTIONS, this is the focus for this phase.

There are already sufficient people who are politically aware, but still very weak in their abilities to take effective actions against famiLEE LEEgime. We need to UPGRADE them that is the focus now. Once they are enabled their actions will further make more Singaporeans become aware, but yet again enough is enough, we don't need the number now. There is already sufficent number (more than PAp members) of Singaporeans who are aware and if they had ability to ACT correctly, the necessary change will be able to take place already.

The PAp is not so big, old dog thief LKy admitted that. He said entire red dot is only about few hundred that can fit inside a Boeing 747 jumbo, that's all. You don't need 100K peasants to overcome them. You need peasants capable of doing the right things that' all it takes.

There are big number of peasants & monks in Burmar aware of the junta but they are still incapable of doing the right thing. They are still unwilling to pay the necessary price. Their numbers actually out-number the soildiers the junta has. The number is more than enough, but their actions are to soft and inadequate - that is where the problem is.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

any ideas?

And for... what? Singapore may not be perfect, but what is there to create a revolution? They started when there is acute poor or discrimination. I'm not saying there isn't but is it acute?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should not be the emphasis at this phase.

We don't have to wake up everyone and we CAN NOT, we don't have so much time.

There is already sufficient people who had woke up. This is sufficient already in number.

But they are still not Enabled or Empowered to cause the necessary change, this is what we must focus on in this phase.

We don't need too many people to be aware and then only be helplessly unhappy and they will either migrate or kept complaining. This is useless. We need people who are already aware to be enable to take the necessary ACTIONS, this is the focus for this phase.

There are already sufficient people who are politically aware, but still very weak in their abilities to take effective actions against famiLEE LEEgime. We need to UPGRADE them that is the focus now. Once they are enabled their actions will further make more Singaporeans become aware, but yet again enough is enough, we don't need the number now. There is already sufficent number (more than PAp members) of Singaporeans who are aware and if they had ability to ACT correctly, the necessary change will be able to take place already.

The PAp is not so big, old dog thief LKy admitted that. He said entire red dot is only about few hundred that can fit inside a Boeing 747 jumbo, that's all. You don't need 100K peasants to overcome them. You need peasants capable of doing the right things that' all it takes.

There are big number of peasants & monks in Burmar aware of the junta but they are still incapable of doing the right thing. They are still unwilling to pay the necessary price. Their numbers actually out-number the soildiers the junta has. The number is more than enough, but their actions are to soft and inadequate - that is where the problem is.

The opposition is in bad need of upgrading more than the people. Even something simple like not squabbling in public is not understood. Instead you have SDP chief and former chief biting each other, RP sec-gen and RP chairman biting each other, former WP and NSP members biting their leaders. They show they themselves are not confident of each other, then how do they expect the people to be confident in them?

And for you, do something serious if you mean what you say. If you want to have it easy by being non-partisan, having the easy time of hopping around, how do you expect to convince others.