• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How to upload my IPhone video of family violence to Sammyboy forum?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All,

Can anyone please advise me on how to upload my IPhone 12 videos of family violence to Sammyboy forum?

I uploaded via the video upload button and my IPhone 12 video was uploaded but I can’t see anything.

Thank You :notworthy:

IMG_0823.png

I can’t seem to play any uploaded videos on Sammyboy including my own uploaded videos.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hello All,

Can anyone please advise me on how to upload my IPhone 12 videos of family violence to Sammyboy forum?

I uploaded via the video upload button and my IPhone 12 video was uploaded but I can’t see anything.

Thank You :notworthy:

If it is too large upload will fail. I believe the limit for this forum is around 30Mb. However you can upload to a file sharing site and I can link it via my twitter account.

Alternatively you can share via drop box.