• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Find A Good Thai Wife?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to any part of Thailand you fancy. Don't visit brothels and bars. Visit shopping centres, restaurants, streetshops, coffeeshops etc. and chat up any girl to your liking. There's no 100% guarantee of a hit since you'll never know beforehand whether she's attached or married. Just try your luck. Dress and look and talk respectably. If she's spoken for, just move on to find your next target. There'll be no embarrassment if you conduct yourself respectably. There're plenty of others out there.

I thot you drown in Bangkok flood already LOL

You talk like very easy. I donch speak Thai how to go around anyhow sian?

That's a most silly idea, giving bridal gift. Just promise them that you can take good care of their daughter and most of your money are committed in a profitable business that will pay off in a few years' time and renovate or build new house for them. Dress and look and talk respectably enough to convince them you have that potential and prospect.

Wah like that like conman bounce cheque style leh

Anyway you so clever got Thai gal intro me or not? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teerak .. My papa mama no money kin kao , our house have many many water . U everyday come here and buy " waterfall " for me and support me Mai ? Aow !!U think I want to work here lor ? Because I need to pay school fees for my " butter " and sister .

This type is usually WL, not wife or even co-inhabit material, good for short term entertainment only.

He is among the 100 crocodiles escaped from Uthan Thani farm.

LOL good one...up ur points.

Talk bad about me still up points. I down your points then you now. You 得不偿失。:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type is usually WL, not wife or even co-inhabit material, good for short term entertainment only.

Talk bad about me still up points. I down your points then you now. You 得不偿失。:biggrin:

The problem with Singapore man is they go Thai club look for Thais ..at first thought he can just play around sikali kena Thai puying " gongtau " ( which Singapore woman don't have )

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah like that like conman bounce cheque style leh

Must use proper phrasing to qualify that in case things don't work out, cheque won't be cash. But also must also project the potential of things working out. That's not a con. Nobody can hold you to anything. They're only banking on hope and their own call. When you got your girl truly under your thumb, she'll help you to convince them.

Anyway you so clever got Thai gal intro me or not? :biggrin:

不做中,不做保,不做媒人三代好。:p

Find yourself is the best. :wink:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought he's a wolf in ram skins ?

You still remember me? ???

jord_wolf-sheep.jpg

lol :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must use proper phrasing to qualify that in case things don't work out, cheque won't be cash. But also must also project the potential of things working out. That's not a con. Nobody can hold you to anything. They're only banking on hope and their own call. When you got your girl truly under your thumb, she'll help you to convince them.

不做中,不做保,不做媒人三代好。:p

Find yourself is the best. :wink:

Not too bad .. at least u learn how to sell dreams and hopes from your organization :wink:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.

Sounds more like you are hunting for a live-in-maid who also provides sex as service.Nothing wrong with this approach since many of our grandpa generation married similarly.Unfortunately time had changed and so has many third world countries including Thailand.

You are better off looking locally since your greatest disadvantage is that you are a foreigner and Thais who marries farang views them as a walking ATM......no kidding.

I am not suggesting that all Thai girlies are gold diggers but one must understand Thais are class cultured people.Farangs marries girls whom Thais do not want.Because almost 90% of those who marry a foreigner comes from the so called poverty stricken North East Isaan region .Actually they are more of Laotian than Thais.Thai men usually wants to marry a Thai girl who is 1 hierarchy above his class.And they are never married to ex whores and Thais can tell who whores and who do not whereas we as foreigners cannot.A good Thai society girl approach dating very subtly not directly.....usually through friends.

So may I suggest you seek a good Thai friend with a good standing in the society first.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not suggesting that all Thai girlies are gold diggers but one must understand Thais are class cultured people.Farangs marries girls whom Thais do not want.Because almost 90% of those who marry a foreigner comes from the so called poverty stricken North East Isaan region .Actually they are more of Laotian than Thais.Thai men usually wants to marry a Thai girl who is 1 hierarchy above his class.And they are never married to ex whores and Thais can tell who whores and who do not whereas we as foreigners cannot.A good Thai society girl approach dating very subtly not directly.....usually through friends.

So may I suggest you seek a good Thai friend with a good standing in the society first.

Bro HedgeTrader, so far this is the best piece of advice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another piece of advice.

Either you runroad to LOS or your potential wife runroad to SG to stay together. If intention is long distance relationship, don't think this will work. Too easy for both parties to Tao Chia.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HedgeTrader, so far this is the best piece of advice.

Looking at the language itself, I too notice the stratified nature of Thai society. The myriad choice of Thai pronouns is mind boggling.

I am not familiar with Thai culture, I'm just looking at it from a linguistic perspective. Correct me if I am wrong. :smile:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a good Thai wife. No need model beauty. Normal pretty not ugly will do. Not more than age 30, not more than 1.65m and not more than 50kg. Divorcee alright but must not have kiddy luggage. From central to southern Thailand area as I donch want to travel too far. Must speak some Chinese/English.

forget about thai puying lah...u shld consider getting a viet lah....but dont get from all the crappy viet bride agency here....u have to go viet to hunt urself....hanoi is good hunting ground to get a nice viet wifey....:smile: Alternatively, girls from kalimantan not bad also....one of my collegue got one (chinese) from there...not bad...after married always see him coming to work with a big smile on his face....wifey must be giving him a good time everynight...hehe

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... Alternatively, girls from kalimantan not bad also....one of my collegue got one (chinese) from there...not bad...after married always see him coming to work with a big smile on his face....wifey must be giving him a good time everynight...hehe

Or maybe his wife is giving him such a bad time that he is so glad to be out of that hell house and into his work place, that's why the big smile! LOL!...

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or maybe his wife is giving him such a bad time that he is so glad to be out of that hell house and into his work place, that's why the big smile! LOL!...

or he is having something with one of the colleague (or he is gay n he has feel for you LOL)