• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to filter out the CECA reviews of laptops ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was searching for some reviews on a new ASUS model on YouTube. KNN, come out ALL kelingkia reviews from India. CB what has happened to all the AMDK countries ?

I hope YouTube has some filtering options that will allow us to filter out reviews from kelingkia English. These kelingkia English reviews should be classified under Tamil, so as not to confuse with AMDK reviews.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just bookmark some of the more reputable tech reviewers on Youtube... but they usually review flagship smartphones and latest gadgets. Enter the ah neh clickbait merchants to fill the void for providing such reviews.

The fact is, most just don't care much about Windows laptops these days, not enough interest to generate the views and clicks on Youtube. A high end gaming PC or a Microsoft Surface, maybe.

It's better to visit some tech blog or website. Or you can go to Amazon and see the feedback comments from verified buyers.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/best/best-asus-laptop-4240103
https://www.pcmag.com/categories/laptops/brands/asus
https://www.techradar.com/news/best-asus-laptops

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was searching for some reviews on a new ASUS model on YouTube. KNN, come out ALL kelingkia reviews from India. CB what has happened to all the AMDK countries ?

I hope YouTube has some filtering options that will allow us to filter out reviews from kelingkia English. These kelingkia English reviews should be classified under Tamil, so as not to confuse with AMDK reviews.
Here's some good sites I personally visit.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ish true, these PCB Youtube CECA English reviews sometimes they start with English initially then mix 90% with some ranjiao Tamil dialects which only Ganges River shithole people can understand, super irritating.

Worst part is, their review is commonly very exaggerated, very biased or in a very untidy 3rd world setting e.g. showing a farking dirty messy desk with multiple sockets full of cables dangling everywhere, which is a pain to watch.

These farking savages should be totally banned from commenting in any global media platform.

Else try using #RoundOneCannotTake

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ish true, these PCB Youtube CECA English reviews sometimes they start with English initially then mix 90% with some ranjiao Tamil dialects which only Ganges River shithole people can understand, super irritating.

Worst part is, their review is commonly very exaggerated, very biased or in a very untidy 3rd world setting which is a pain to watch.

These farking savages should be totally banned from commenting in any global media platform.

Else try using #RoundOneCannotTake
Same with those fucking pinoy reviews.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least you got keling kia review in kelingkia English.
Before i bought a mobile phone I went youtube search for review all I found was kelingkia doing review in keling language.
I think when a particular model of well receiving and cheap gadget released in India, they will be the primary source of reviewers and price quotes all in their currency. :cool:
After I bought it, the worse thing came along. When I encounter some setting problems, all the tricks and resolutions also in keling kia lang de woh.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you got keling kia review in kelingkia English.
Before i bought a mobile phone I went youtube search for review all I found was kelingkia doing review in keling language.
I think when a particular model of well receiving and cheap gadget released in India, they will be the primary source of reviewers and price quotes all in their currency. :cool:
After I bought it, the worse thing came along. When I encounter some setting problems, all the tricks and resolutions also in keling kia lang de woh.

Kelingkia English ish still Ganges River shithole language.

Such farkers can start with a few words of introductory English like " Helo everybody, today I'm going to talk about...." next before you know it becomes.....

Yuan De Bu Neng Na Round One Cannot Take.. NBCB....