• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to answer these typenof questions for job intwrview?

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thinking of switching jobs for higher pay... BUT everytime go for job interview, the interviewer always aks me same difficult questions lor.

Eg. What do I see myself doing in 5 years? Aiyoh, i am a secretary only lor. You expect me to say i want to be CEO ah? Damn stupid question lor.

Another on is what your strengths and weakness? Wah piang, how to answer. Sometimes feel like saying my strength is drinking and partying and my weakness is I WANT MORE MONEY!

Why cant they just concentrate on my capacility lor.

Sianz!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The interviewers you met are not well trained in interview, although they might be good in their job.

They should ask you more specific questions on your strenght and weakness related to the job. Like "we require you to know the use of MS Office, how good are you..."

One stupid question that I never ask is "Why must I give you the job"?

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thinking of switching jobs for higher pay... BUT everytime go for job interview, the interviewer always aks me same difficult questions lor.

Eg. What do I see myself doing in 5 years? Aiyoh, i am a secretary only lor. You expect me to say i want to be CEO ah? Damn stupid question lor.

Another on is what your strengths and weakness? Wah piang, how to answer. Sometimes feel like saying my strength is drinking and partying and my weakness is I WANT MORE MONEY!

Sianz!

lianbeng replies u: tell them...
1) 5 years later i want to be richer by $100,000 in my bank account.
2) my strength is to overcome my weakness and my weakness is my strength.

want more money should be ur strength not weakness mah.:biggrin:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The interviewers you met are not well trained in interview, although they might be good in their job.

They should ask you more specific questions on your strenght and weakness related to the job. Like "we require you to know the use of MS Office, how good are you..."

Yes yes...tat stupid question on why gimme the job too. Sometimes i feel like answer them...dun gimme why u bother interviewing me! Wanna scold the c languagenoredi ah!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are standard quickly questions you just give standard answers loh.

How difficult can that be?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sianz!

What do i see myself in 5 years?

After 5 years of working in this job, i will be in a better environment than before. A better environment which i am part of making it better for the past 5 years. A better environment which will make my job scope to be more productive and efficient and getting the job done in a higher service quality manner.

What is your strength and weaknesses?

My strength is being meticulous in my work and good in details. This will allow my work output to be a high quality one.

My weakness is that i might be too focus on my work and at times, i will forgot the time and work till late. (wayang a bit on this part to make it sound good)

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do i see myself in 5 years?

After 5 years of working in this job, i will be in a better environment than before. A better environment which i am part of making it better for the past 5 years. A beter environment which will make my job scope to be more productive and efficient and getting the job done in a higher service quality manner.

What is your strength and weaknesses?

My strength is being meticulous in my work and good in details. This will allow my work output to be a high quality one.

My weakness is that i might be too focus on my work and at times, i will forgot the time and work till late. ( wayang a bit on this part to make it sound good)
Hehehehe...tats sound damn solidnleh! Ok ok wll use it next round

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In general HR depts in Singkieland are a freaking joke (for a so called developed country...

this sort of questions are taken of the books from US companies,,but singkie HR do not understand the context in which it is asked,,,they ask cos its wat the yanks are doing,,fucking stupid,

the most logical answer is : In 5 years, I want to be head of department and be top sales in this company. Do u think a typical singkie manager will want such an employee? the manager will look at it as 'I will be overthrown in 5 years'. But for American companies, the interviewer want such an answer as it means the employee is growing and the company will grow too,,

typical singkie managers will never accept such answer...cos its that sort of asian attitude,,

So for HR to ask such a question,,its just shows their fucking incompetence,,anyway in singkie land,,HR is just an admin function,,nothing to do with Employee development,,,

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In general HR depts in Singkieland are a freaking joke (for a so called developed country...

this sort of questions are taken of the books from US companies,,but singkie HR do not understand the context in which it is asked,,,they ask cos its wat the yanks are doing,,fucking stupid,

the most logical answer is : In 5 years, I want to be head of department and be top sales in this company. Do u think a typical singkie manager will want such an employee? the manager will look at it as 'I will be overthrown in 5 years'. But for American companies, the interviewer want such an answer as it means the employee is growing and the company will grow too,,

typical singkie managers will never accept such answer...cos its that sort of asian attitude,,

So for HR to ask such a question,,its just shows their fucking incompetence,,anyway in singkie land,,HR is just an admin function,,nothing to do with Employee development,,,

F lah, me only a secretary lah

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, but Flozzy; your nick somehow tells me you have heaps of pubic hairs..:o:wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do I see myself doing in 5 years time ?

Asking someone the same question you asked me.

What is your strength and weakness ?

My strength is hiding my weakness from idiots like you.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sianz!

Here're some tips:

1. 5 years time: Financially comfotable enough to retire.

2. Strengths and weaknesses: Strenghts - Eat, sleep, eat, sleep - that's FOUR! Weakness - likes long showers, only one.

BTW, what is capacility?

Cheers!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if I were you I will say..e.g. i'm 25 now, 5 yrs later I will be 30, so i will be doing an average 30 would be doing. As for my strength is I do not have a weakness, and my weakness is I do not have a strength.