• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How safe is Australia for Asian migrants?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With guns easily available and consider many fly by shootings at houses, gang fights, drunkies and bullies published in Aussies newspapers?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would seriously avoid it. You are abused by the Immigration and the Customs. When you pass the finger inspection and try to get a cab, they refuse to pick you up. They are born racists. There has never been an elected Asian even in local politics. All the asian sounding names are actually caucasians who changed it by deed poll.

The worst is when they throw things at you and call you names. Also all those who studied in Australia and who are Asians have not passed their exams.

By law you cannot own any property if you are an Asian.

I did not come to know of this until they introduced the Internet in Singapore 2 weeks ago. So don't blame if I did not do my research as Google was only invented last week.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With guns easily available and consider many fly by shootings at houses, gang fights, drunkies and bullies published in Aussies newspapers?
dat 154th oso carries such horror stories of jb ... if u can survive in jb, u can survive in oz ... but den, sinkies dunno how 2 survive outside sinkielan 1, woh! ...

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

australia beri safe when i was studying there during the late 90s.

at most i got was kena verbally abused. other than that people are generally okay.

like angmo char bor with big titties come and cut your hair.

just avoid those things that pisses them off.

remember to buy insurance for your expensive stuffs in your houses.

once the thieves break in and steal your stuffs, just take it easy and let them go.

insurance will pay for things you have lost, but insurance cannot pay for your life if you struggle unnecessarily with them and you kena injured or mati.

enjoy your life there in big and vast expanse piece of land God has created beautifully. definitely worth the inconvenience you seldom faced.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is safe la. Stay away from kids hangout and bars and you will be fine. I once walked from scarborough beach all the way to leederville in the evening. Bike trails/walkways all the way from one end to another.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We try not to shoot,bully or king-hit the angmos, esp when we are drunk. :biggrin:

The police here are a bit stupid & careless, esp when they set up their multi-million$ high tech clandestine Organised Crime HQ in Osborne Park.
Every bikie gang know the exact location (near the newspaper house) :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro for the tips.

What sorts/ kind/ type of verbal abuse did you get? and

how often does it happen?

How do you feel after you are verbally abuse?

What are your advice to the above?

australia beri safe when i was studying there during the late 90s.

at most i got was kena verbally abused. other than that people are generally okay.

like angmo char bor with big titties come and cut your hair.

just avoid those things that pisses them off.

remember to buy insurance for your expensive stuffs in your houses.

once the thieves break in and steal your stuffs, just take it easy and let them go.

insurance will pay for things you have lost, but insurance cannot pay for your life if you struggle unnecessarily with them and you kena injured or mati.

enjoy your life there in big and vast expanse piece of land God has created beautifully. definitely worth the inconvenience you seldom faced.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, all drunks in pubs always have troubles after a few drinks over comments made, common ground in any country.

Do you often get verbally abuse on the street?

We try not to shoot,bully or king-hit the angmos, esp when we are drunk. :biggrin:

The police here are a bit stupid & careless, esp when they set up their multi-million$ high tech clandestine Organised Crime HQ in Osborne Park.
Every bikie gang know the exact location (near the newspaper house) :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, all drunks in pubs always have troubles after a few drinks over comments made, common ground in any country.

Do you often get verbally abuse on the street?

In the last 10 years, I was asked to go back to where I come from a few times.

The last incident comes a few years back from a sober female white trash, and I offered her a one-way ticket back to her part of the world.
She fought back and say that she is 3rd gen Aussie and I confused her by saying I am 4th gen Christmas Islander. She still has to go back because I am here earlier.
She #$%^&# and I showed her the middle finger suggest we get a Nyoongar Elder to settle since we are in Nyoongar Country (from Geraldton to Esperance)

Usually, I get better treatment from Angmos, including stangers who greet and chat with me.

One even complains about too many Kiwis and Poms around. I pity him. (He has a Thai wife)

Also, there are too many White migrants around.

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very very unsafe place....be it 8 am or 3am.. its is how are you going to Avoid, Prevent, Escape, Minimize and Endure all the shit

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a very very unsafe place....be it 8 am or 3am.. its is how are you going to Avoid, Prevent, Escape, Minimize and Endure all the shit

According to the Pinoys in OZ, It is a lot better compared to their experience living in Singapore. :biggrin:

All countries have their shit, it is whether you prefer to smell OZ shit, Cyprus shit, Obama shit or Singapore shit.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlasia and Thailand probably more unsafe than Ozzieland. Somore I dont think anyone can trust m&ds and the thai police.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Pinoys in OZ, It is a lot better compared to their experience living in Singapore. :biggrin:

All countries have their shit, it is whether you prefer to smell OZ shit, Cyprus shit, Obama shit or Singapore shit.

haha True...every country has their own shit...... btw i like the way you counter the white women by asking her to go back..lol

thats a good one...will use that in the future tooo..

Last edited:

Macqcito93

Walking on the streets in Australia at night can be really dangerous. Especially Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also, living in Australia can be boring for us, Asians. In Sydney, shops mostly close around 5pm. Shops will only open until "late" when it's Thursday. And their definition of "late" is 9pm. The food you can get in the evening is mostly Asian food. The transport system is one of worst. Most of the People I know admit that living in Aussie is really boring.

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is all over every white man's country. If you want to avoid racism, consider China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand etc.

The good thing if you choose Australia is flying time is shorter than other white man country. You can fly home faster and cheaper. Your family members, particularly aged parents if any can endure the short flight better.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racism is all over every white man's country. If you want to avoid racism, consider China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand etc.

The good thing if you choose Australia is flying time is shorter than other white man country. You can fly home faster and cheaper. Your family members, particularly aged parents if any can endure the short flight better.

If you want to fly home often, why move?

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot of people do not consider the flight aspect. If your entire family - brother's family, sister's family, brother-in-law's family, sister-in-law's family, cousins' family, grand parents, great grand parents, are also moving, then this has no impact. But if it is only you, your spouse and children, it will be easier for either side to come and visit, cheaper flights and shorter flight time for the aged parents.

Ok, not a big deal, but a small point for consideration.