• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How opposition can win the next election

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the west , Religion are always used as a political tools to control the mass . Since Singapore also have many delusional people , can the opposition use religion as a tools to win votes ? :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just campaign on F Trashes with or without fake degrees stealing jobs from sgians
n sgians do NS but got to pay for own higher education most often in overseas becos U places given to foreigh students who do not pay a cent but instead get rich monthly allowances\\

Sure win one

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joker lah you! Opposition cannot win GE wan! Ah Gong already said that you simply cannot change the [PAP] government! It cannot be done.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joker lah you! Opposition cannot win GE wan! Ah Gong already said that you simply cannot change the [PAP] government! It cannot be done.

If I were you I would be too ashamed to mention your Ah Gong for he was such a coward!

He left firm instructions not to be buried at Kranji Cemetery and not to leave his urn holding his ashes at the Mandai crematorium.

Despite the huge number of peasants organized by PA and 'grassloots' organizations to pay last respect to him he knew those who hate him would not hesitate to piss on his grave and throw shit at his urn.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do it the WP.way and they will win.

Protest against the PAP for every damn thing will drive those.middle voters away.

WP is smart.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just campaign on F Trashes with or without fake degrees stealing jobs from sgians
n sgians do NS but got to pay for own higher education most often in overseas becos U places given to foreigh students who do not pay a cent but instead get rich monthly allowances\\

Sure win one

The CPF roti prata peng is also a good bet. Sure to appeal to those in their late 40s onwards.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were you I would be too ashamed to mention your Ah Gong for he was such a coward!

He left firm instructions not to be buried at Kranji Cemetery and not to leave his urn holding his ashes at the Mandai crematorium.

Despite the huge number of peasants organized by PA and 'grassloots' organizations to pay last respect to him he knew those who hate him would not hesitate to piss on his grave and throw shit at his urn.

He is quite pitiful actually. Even mati, ashes need protection of the Gurkhas.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your ah gong sabo me. I placed bet he can rise up like he said. Until now no sound no picture. 100 bucks to loongkang.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They didnt 'invent' the word MORON for nothing.

I notice Those who believe in CPF are gong gong type very decent down to earth , these type of people are easily brainwashed by the government . Those who don't believe in CPF are those businessman , street smart guy .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your ah gong sabo me. I placed bet he can rise up like he said. Until now no sound no picture. 100 bucks to loongkang.

Everything going right as planned ... millions come to pay respects to me ... Ah Loong has a clean bill of health ... i am glad he can go on to serve .... this year SG50...seniors are getting SG50 & pioneer package...all very happy... relationship with malaysia even better than my time .. look like GE this year will win more votes ... ... well I see no need to rise up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything going right as planned ... millions come to pay respects to me ... Ah Loong has a clean bill of health ... i am glad he can go on to serve .... this year SG50...seniors are getting SG50 & pioneer package...all very happy... relationship with malaysia even better than my time .. look like GE this year will win more votes ... ... well I see no need to rise up.

Has Amos emailed you?