• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much of Singapore Does A Singaporean Own?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are naive and not a strategist, unlike LTK. He is excellent. I agree with him. Let the pap make mistakes as long as SG doesnt collapse. It's not WP's job to help the pap if LHL cant see his mistakes.

I agree. He is a great strategist. He's figured out how to pocket taxpayer funds without having to do any work whatsoever.

Heaven help us if he becomes PM and does nothing so that the opposition has no policy to criticise.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. He is a great strategist. He's figured out how to pocket taxpayer funds without having to do any work whatsoever.

Heaven help us if he becomes PM and does nothing so that the opposition has no policy to criticise.

why shd it bother NZ shd WP win?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so you have no argument with moral values and compass? does that indict you?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's either a fact or fallacy. Did the WP award without tender or didn't they? Yes or No?

Sylvia challenged Vivian to bring it to court.

Fact is Vivian chickened out. For me, that's enough said. Like I said in a previous thread, let a cornered dog exit gracefully. Sylvia allowed Vivian to exit that topic gracefully.

I have cornered you enough and you dared not respond in that previous thread

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to kick them out in 2016 and start reversing all these stupid policies. Bring Singapore back for Singaporeans.

anyone believed that if a new gov take over on 2016..all existing reserve will be unlocked with the questions asked?

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone believed that if a new gov take over on 2016..all existing reserve will be unlocked with the questions asked?

Even if change of government. You will still need a second key from the president to unlock. Amazing, nobody ask
About singapore public depth of 360b which the government is owing to.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what do you mean believe?the new govt will take over the assets and assume all liabilities.

the new govt will then be able to question the outgoing govt on their mismanagement of the country

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if change of government. You will still need a second key from the president to unlock. Amazing, nobody ask
About singapore public depth of 360b which the government is owing to.

nobody asked? or is it the pap refused to answer?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When LKY ups the lorry & LHL retires the hunt for LKY's gold can begin :wink:

When smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse, that will start the fun fun thing.
Everybody know LKY stole 700++ billions from all of us into his stinkapore sovereign funds (whatever the fuck name he calls that by)

And he packed into the PAP all the scum of humanity, greedy like fuck and people with no moral compasses and self serving pieces of shit.

They all want that billions and not just kuching kurad millions when LKY is rotting away.

They will hoot Arseloon into pieces to get those billions as with LKY a fucking corpse, the fear of LKY all gone

LEE KWA families be hooted away as well

AND WE ALL YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND FOLLOW UP WITH PIANO WIRES ON ALL THOSE ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS STILL LEFT WITH THE CORRUPT KANGAROOS

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you mean believe?the new govt will take over the assets and assume all liabilities.

the new govt will then be able to question the outgoing govt on their mismanagement of the country
I smell u from afar. Got lanjiao smell. Means fake chee bye. Also got strong.pappies running doggies Smell Leh.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you agree that if the pap doesnt speak the whole truth, it lacks morals?

Notice how they refuse to answer a simple yes or no answer. The truth is too hard for opposition supporting retards to take so they chose to ignore it and treat it as it doesnt exist

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse, that will start the fun fun thing.
Everybody know LKY stole 700++ billions from all of us into his stinkapore sovereign funds (whatever the fuck name he calls that by)

And he packed into the PAP all the scum of humanity, greedy like fuck and people with no moral compasses and self serving pieces of shit.

They all want that billions and not just kuching kurad millions when LKY is rotting away.

They will hoot Arseloon into pieces to get those billions as with LKY a fucking corpse, the fear of LKY all gone

LEE KWA families be hooted away as well

AND WE ALL YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND FOLLOW UP WITH PIANO WIRES ON ALL THOSE ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS STILL LEFT WITH THE CORRUPT KANGAROOS

I can see that you are very angry with LKY, LHL and the pap.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice how they refuse to answer a simple yes or no answer. The truth is too hard for opposition supporting retards to take so they chose to ignore it and treat it as it doesnt exist

Yes, agree with you that Vivian and the pap have no courage to say that WP has done wrong. It is either yes or no. Why remain silent when Sylvia throw a challenge? To me, Vivian's silence speaks volumes. If WP has done wrong, bring them to court.

Let the SG Court decide.

Let the People's Court decide.

Why chicken out?

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's what the pap is hanging on

but i trust that the people will make the right choice at the next GE

The natives have already written it on the walls of Aljunied GRC and Hougang about their views of PAP. The mistakes and bad policies of PAP are too obvious to ignore.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well with new govt, at least we get to hear the Real Story about PAP and what they did or didn't do!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The natives have already written it on the walls of Aljunied GRC and Hougang about their views of PAP. The mistakes and bad policies of PAP are too obvious to ignore.

Good points, blindswordsman. The fall of Aljunied GRC, the retaking of Hougang, the slap to PAP at Punggol East and the fright given to TT at the Presidential Election are all signs pointing to Singaporeans anger of the pap. LHL thinks that he can be another LKY and talk down to Singaporeans. Alas, LHL lacks LKY's stature and ability

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well with new govt, at least we get to hear the Real Story about PAP and what they did or didn't do!!

Yes, we look forward to hearing what the pap has done wrong especially over the last 10years.

If capturing Aljunied can expose AIM, can you imagine what can be exposed with the fall of the pap

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who desires the best for Singapore is certainly not going to vote for the useless opposition. It would cause Singapore's downfall in no time at all.

Those who are blind to what is going on in SG would certainly vote for the PAP. Credit must be given to opposition parties for waking up the locals about the mistakes and bad policies of PAP. The opposition parties forced the PAP to re-think their policies of running this tiny island. Prior to last GE, PAP ignored concentration of FTsh in their own enclaves in certain parts of SG. Today, the HDB introduced certain guidelines to scatter FTsh to different parts to demolish such enclaves. There are also more examples of changes made by the PAP. Were the opposition useless? Come on, man. Give credit where credit is due.