• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many seat Opposition can win Election 2011!

How many seat Opposition win Election 2011!

• 0-none

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • 1~5 seat

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • 6~10 seat

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • 11~25 seat

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • 26~43 seat

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • More than 44 seat

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will close poll on 7pm. So please vote.
I will compare this poll result with the actual election outcome. So we all can decide how accurate the poll.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are all very optimistic! My worry is that it will turn out to be 86-1!So, pls do your part.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will close poll on 7pm. So please vote.
I will compare this poll result with the actual election outcome. So we all can decide how accurate the poll.

Polling time is 8am to 8pm. Counting time is 8.30pm to however long it takes, usually 2 to 3am.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you all vote? If not please go now and vote. Also please vote in this poll.
Thanks

AWARENESS

Alfrescian
Loyal
6GRC & 9 SMC
GRC
WP
Aljunied
East Coast
Yishun

SDP
BT/Holland