• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long will Pinky lasts as PM after his daddy goes meet his maker?

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A famous HK fortune teller once said that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday, which is Sept. 2013.

Once his daddy dies, the grossly incompetent pinky will definitely not be able to withstand the onslaught of his and his daddy's enemies.

For me, I don't think pinky can last more than a year after his daddy dies.

What do you think, how long do you think pinky will last?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
A famous HK fortune teller once said that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday, which is Sept. 2013.

Once his daddy dies, the grossly incompetent pinky will definitely not be able to withstand the onslaught of his and his daddy's enemies.

Everyone knows that he becomes the young BG of the army because of his father.

Everyone knows that he becomes PM of Singapore because of his father..

All those who agree on the two statements..." Kee Chiu"

So when the father is not around, he should gracefully make his exit and not stick around proving his ineptness and unusefulness.

I think he fails us miserably the last... 5 years...

All those who agree...." Kee Chiu "

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So when the father is not around, he should gracefully make his exit and not stick around proving his ineptness and unusefulness.

hi there

1. bro, i kee chiu for all the years the enunch holds office hoh!
2. what do you expect from some specimen that wears pinky, sits cross-legged & cried in public.

Last edited:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The question is, will " Kee Chiu" agree with it?

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal

hsien loong is much much more competent than his loser blading old father.

kuan yew is so old he already looks like a dead man...he is so old and useless and has caused singapore much misery.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps when Old Fart finally kicks the bucket, the Great PAP Split that is heavily prophesied by political watchers and political scientists will happen.

The knives will be out, and Pinky should watch his back.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fellow Sinkies... say hello to your future (seatwarmer?) PM Chan!

[video=youtube;Kja0f1IHrB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kja0f1IHrB0[/video]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salute to all you guys. I thought he never existed for the past few years until the last watershed election to come out and apologise for not knowing his policies have failed miserably. Even now...the same too.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are too optimistic. He may last another two elections at least. There are so many blithering idiots and cock-sucking castratos in this cuntry that they will outvote intelligent people even if existence here worsens.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another possibility - Pinkie to up lorry first. Need not be after Sep 2013.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day Sinkies can no longer borrow $ to buy iphones and bmws is the day the PAPzis will be toppled.