• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how greedy are you?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am greedy for money ever since i was insulted with money 5 years ago. i started driving taxi then, i was insulted by a slut when she threw a $5 bill at me for taking a wrong route.

what pushed your greed?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am greedy for money ever since i was insulted with money 5 years ago. i started driving taxi then, i was insulted by a slut when she threw a $5 bill at me for taking a wrong route.

what pushed your greed?

Handling diificult customers are one of the job hazards of a taxi driver.. KNN, don't know how I would react if I'm in a similiar situation as you.. I'm not really into all this greed thing.. Not saying that I'm so noble.. And just like many people I also loves the smell of money..:biggrin:

Maybe I'm bit greedy when betting on horses, 4D and Toto in the hope of striking it big..:o :o :o But one thing that is a big NO NO for me is duping other people of their hard earned money.. That for me is a dastardly deed..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;RWsx1X8PV_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A[/video]

B

Baluku

I am more the burn money type.

Who got billions to spare?

I can fire up my flame thrower!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Handling diificult customers are one of the job hazards of a taxi driver.. KNN, don't know how I would react if I'm in a similiar situation as you.. I'm not really into all this greed thing.. Not saying that I'm so noble.. And just like many people I also loves the smell of money..:biggrin:

Maybe I'm bit greedy when betting on horses, 4D and Toto in the hope of striking it big..:o :o :o But one thing that is a big NO NO for me is duping other people of their hard earned money.. That for me is a dastardly deed..

the recent cleaning up of pappies in their infdelity spark a thought that if you do not have enough integrity, don't go for a civil service position. nowadays, being a civil servant requires you to have true grit integrity. wonder how many cases were swept under the carpet from the early days?:rolleyes:

I am more the burn money type.

Who got billions to spare?

I can fire up my flame thrower!

look for a rich wife, that's my plan!:p

weili443

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, money doesn't mean that much to me, even though I was once duped by a very close friend.

That said, would definitely like to use my own abilities to earn more money.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, money doesn't mean that much to me, even though I was once duped by a very close friend.

That said, would definitely like to use my own abilities to earn more money.

friends always get another into trouble, that's common.heard about similar stories many times. i know a lady in her late 20's, parents left her a will of few millions,once her friends knew about it, all swarmed around her asking her to invest in all kinds of biz, end up losing all the money. can't blame her, she is too inexperienced and gullible at her age.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
friends always get another into trouble, that's common.heard about similar stories many times. i know a lady in her late 20's, parents left her a will of few millions,once her friends knew about it, all swarmed around her asking her to invest in all kinds of biz, end up losing all the money. can't blame her, she is too inexperienced and gullible at her age.

You should have introduced her to me. She could have kept her money and enjoys some fabulous sex along the way :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

maybe she should have asked her lawyer for investment advice