• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Effective Would A Controlled Alcohol Ban Be? Only Fools Like Me Know.......

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The upcoming ban on drinking and sale of liquour in Little India is another policy waiting to back-fire..

The week-end gathering of foreign workers "armed with whiskey, beer and stout bottles / o cans MAY not take place in the "restricted zones" for the curfew will be in place. A brilliant idea from scholars and highly-educated politicians.

A very good work indeed from the brains of such highly-paid people. But do they know the loop-holes. Surely they have not taught about it!!!!!

Workers may come into that area and congregate WITHOUT any alcoholic drinks in their possession.........Very good idea.

What about workers drinking outside the restricted zone and entering it fully drunk? What about the people drinking just metres out of that zone and coming into it fully-pissed.

The cigarette smoking areas (yellow lines) is another stupid idea from this "highly-lettered" people. Is the cigarettes smoke from such areas not entering the areas where non-smokers are seated? I just do not want to think for I may go mentally berserk.

What happens if these workers enter into the Thai stronghold of Golden Mile? Won't there be fights or even murders and possibly riots like what the red and yellow-shirted people in Thailand have been doing......

If there are murders, are we going to charge our PM with murder just kike what Abhisit is facing????????????

I call upon the "highly-educated" politicians and civil servants to please think carefully for I have no confidence in you leading the people and the organisations that you may be heading, for none knows for how long.

Please think about the consequences.

I AM SURE MANY POLITICIANS WILL STEAL MY IDEA.........Plagiarisation.............hahahahahahahahaha