• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do we wish Christians on Good Friday?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Christmas, we wish them Merry Christmas. We wish Muslims Selamat Hari Raya on their special occassion and wish Hindus Happy Deepavali on theirs. Wish to know what do we say to Christians on Good Friday? Their most important day of their religious observances. Any helpful hints will be appreciated.

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Christmas, we wish them Merry Christmas. We wish Muslims Selamat Hari Raya on their special occassion and wish Hindus Happy Deepavali on theirs. Wish to know what do we say to Christians on Good Friday? Their most important day of their religious observances. Any helpful hints will be appreciated.

Cheers!

PAGAN: "Happy holiday!"

CHRISTAIN: "Hey dude..I wanna share with you...No other religion figure raised from death. It is only Jesus who died for our sins and return from death..."

PAGAN: "You sure anot?"

CHRISTIAN: "RESURRECTION is UNIQUE to christainity:wink:
mithra-persia.jpg

PAGAN: "I am waiting for a good opportunity to show you this printout I got from sammyboy.."
horus-attis-mithra-krishna-dionysus.jpg
273-Jesus-Pretty-sure-Ive-heard-that-one-before-attis-horus-comparative-religion-dionysus-jesus-krishna-mithra.jpg

CHRISTAIN(face flushing red): "BLASHPHEMY! THERE IS NO OTHER BEFORE AND AFTER LORD JESUS. It is just an ancient counterfeit of christainity, many religions copied christainity. YOU SHALL GO TO HELL, THAT IS THE ETERNAL PLACE YOU BELONG!"

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just say. Peace be with u and on sunday say happy Easter.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Didn't mean to start a showdown between X'tians and non-X'tians. If it is their sense of belonging and comfort, I will let it be and wish them on their auspicious day. Whatever they choose to belief in, as long as they do not expect others to hold the same, it doesn't bother me. Diversity is what makes our species a little more interesting. And besides, it is a recognised public holiday which everyone including non-X'tians are entitle to take the day off to relax.

Cheers!

PAGAN: "Happy holiday!"

CHRISTAIN: "Hey dude..I wanna share with you...No other religion figure raised from death. It is only Jesus who died for our sins and return from death..."...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I suppose that's very polite without any referral to anything religious. Their God (or God's son) died, and I wonder if that is good or bad, but then again, that was his earthly mission. Don't know whether they feel joyous or sad. Now Easter, that is a happy occassion, hence the Easter Bunny!

Cheers!

Just say. Peace be with u and on sunday say happy Easter.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Didn't mean to start a showdown between X'tians and non-X'tians. If it is their sense of belonging and comfort, I will let it be and wish them on their auspicious day. Whatever they choose to belief in, as long as they do not expect others to hold the same, it doesn't bother me. Diversity is what makes our species a little more interesting. And besides, it is a recognised public holiday which everyone including non-X'tians are entitle to take the day off to relax.

Cheers!

If not for the protection of secular laws, you won't be able to live with the assurrance that they won't be forcing you to have the same view. It is part of the abrahamic doctrines, just that these nuts are being hold back by secular laws:wink:

281-Silly-Christians-hell-hypocrisy-peace.jpg

Resurrected-Horus-Mithra-Krishna-Dionysus-Jesus-Appolonius-Mario.jpg

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I suppose that's very polite without any referral to anything religious. Their God (or God's son) died, and I wonder if that is good or bad, but then again, that was his earthly mission. Don't know whether they feel joyous or sad. Now Easter, that is a happy occassion, hence the Easter Bunny!

Cheers!

2888ozb.jpg

Jesus_Dionysus_Krishna_Mithra_Horus.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the looks of the different deities, Jesus looks most human. and quite good-looking too. The one with the bird's head - cannot make it lah, fail!

Cheers!

Don't judge and be deceived by good look! The one with the bird's head is the oldest deity in the picture, and so the most original one:wink: The newest deity is a fake ang moh looking one:wink: Dionysus is very good looking and he is a real ang moh. This is the key point:wink:

bacchus.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
We live in modern times, the Ang Moh one has rock-star looks, even if he sings like shit, he'll look cool with an electric guitar strapped across him. The birdie won't even cut it in a jeans advertisement.

Cheers!

Don't judge and be deceived by good look! The one with the bird's head is the oldest deity in the picture, and so the most original one:wink: The newest deity is a fake ang moh looking one:wink: Dionysus is very good looking and he is a real ang moh. This is the key point:wink:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

I've not heard anyone wish Happy Good Friday so don't think a wish is expected. Instead, the sunday following is Easter Sunday and you will hear many Christians wish each other Happy Easter.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! Never heard a wishful greeting on Good Friday, but it is a national holiday, and I understand that Christians go to church on that day too! I suppose they'd accept "Peace be with you" as a greeting.

BTW, how the hell did the bunny and easter egg get into the resurrection of their God on Easter Sunday? And is it a chicken egg, duck's egg, or rabbit egg?

I've not heard anyone wish Happy Good Friday so don't think a wish is expected. Instead, the sunday following is Easter Sunday and you will hear many Christians wish each other Happy Easter.