• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how do i meet up with leetahsar aka bob ?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
would be flying into lovely singapore again soon. i would love to meet this leetahsar or bob. can anyone tell me how to get in touch with him?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Your house got no mirror is it? Then go to the nearest public toilet lah, to look at yourself in the mirror!

bob-the-builder

Alfrescian
Loyal
or if you're just too lazy to go to nearest toilet.. u can just pee and look at your own reflection in your own puddle of urine.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would be flying into lovely singapore again soon. i would love to meet this leetahsar or bob. can anyone tell me how to get in touch with him?

maybe u can arrange a meeting up with roxygurly, Dashuangxi, bodycells aka tonychat n banova888 also..... Hold hand n die together... oh yes, not forgetting Mr Perfect too........:biggrin:

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm leetahbar clone - i would love

SamsAlfrescoCoffee-sammyboy_com_showthread_php_p507273post507273.png

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are werid.

Of all people, you want to meet a troublemaker.

oh you are definitely wrong!

u would be surprised how many aussies are actually reading his uncanny postings.

i laugh so hard and almost pee when i read about his red undies wacko story. aussies are humourous people unlike singaporeans who are just too dead serious.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope, sorry mate, thats for u...........:oIo:

you know , u r such a kangaroo dune maggots infested dickhead. one loser who keeps abusing the infraction. don't u know how to use the ignore key if u do not like any of my plain posting? and stop wanking your little maggot dick!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know , u r such a kangaroo dune maggots infested dickhead. one loser who keeps abusing the infraction. don't u know how to use the ignore key if u do not like any of my plain posting? and stop wanking your little maggot dick!

Are u calling yourself bitch? :smile: