• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come this forum is so unsinkified today?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow... This forum is so unsinkified today all thanks to the hero Benova888, he has done something that should be knighted.. Getting rid of a worthless sinkie.

benova888, i have up your points and keep that going. :-)

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The words of a sinkie:

CB Kia tonychat,

talked a lot of cock after your ban expired huh..:biggrin:

dun offend too much ppl, later kena banned again.. why u so thick-skin like sinkies huh, kena banned time again still got face to come back..:biggrin:

Let's see if this sinkie loser practise what he preach.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More words coming out from a worthless sinkie's mouth, observe closely how a sinkie speaks:

chee bye keling shit..

fuck off bk to india.:oIo:

what a fucking piece of keling shit u r..:oIo:

This is an example of someone who cannot fight to win but use this low life and sinkie words on others, that is 100% sinkie behavior.

I advise others to stay away from this type of behavior if you encounter anyone like that in your life outside.

It is better to stay clear of them in case they dirtied your reputation and lower your quality as a human being.

This is also an example of a person who is constipated after much screwing in the ass by his own worthless govt and come out to justified is sinkie cowardice and worthlessness by using such words on others.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's check the member list.. oh .. the nick has been permanently banned.. HAHAHHAH!!!!

This shows that nobody likes a sinkie.

Even Thaksin who try to pull a sinkie stunt, now become a wanted man that will reward anyone who can catch him. $1 million baht.

banned, running away and become a wanted man are the after-effect of being a sinkie.

There is no need to check if the person is a sinkie or not, just listen to what he says and type, and that is enough evidence.

That is the reason why from now onwards, i will not meet anyone online unless that person is truly unsinkified.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i m here everyday to fuck u.. CB kia tonychat:oIo::oIo::oIo:

miss me huh:oIo::oIo:

KNN so fast run road liao.. what a pussy :oIo::oIo:

Let's observe the sinkie sentance above:

There is nothing much worth learning and educational from the way a sinkie types.

He starts with a sentence that curse others. It will reveal the intensity of his sinkie behavior and NOT whether it is a sinkie behavior, It already is but just check the intensity of his character pollution.

The first sentence also shows a sign of high ego, that is always packaged with sinkie behavior. Ego and sinkie behavior always comes together like bread and butter.

Then he thinks that everyone misses him - a sign of loneliness and a strong desire to have attention. That is understandable, nobody wanna be friends with a sinkie, that is why so lonely.

ANd then the last sentence shows a sign of inferiority, he thinks that people are afraid of him... oh yes.. i forgot to put in the word " naive" as well. i apologized for that.

As a mature adult, nobody is afraid of anybody, and only a person who feels inferior will feel that way. I think he is afraid of others. a sign of cowardice - another sinkie trait.

So from the 3 little sentences above, i can deduce that a person is a total sinkie. No need to understand a person for sometime, just listen to what he has to speak and it will tells you a lot of story.

Cheers...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And one last thing to note .

This thread is dedicated to benova888 who take a big step forward to rid off sinkieness from the world.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u type so much for fuck:confused:

nobody reads your rubbish..

for me, i see your posts, just come here to fuck u :oIo::oIo::oIo:

thats my daily entertainment u see.:biggrin:

hello my twin brother,

its tough on u fighting with the 2 arseholes, namely CB Kia tonychat and keling shit Bano888..

take a bow, go take a well deserved break..

let me handle the 2 arseholes from now on..

let me up your points..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's check the member list.. oh .. the nick has been permanently banned.. HAHAHHAH!!!!

This shows that nobody likes a sinkie.

Even Thaksin who try to pull a sinkie stunt, now become a wanted man that will reward anyone who can catch him. $1 million baht.

banned, running away and become a wanted man are the after-effect of being a sinkie.

There is no need to check if the person is a sinkie or not, just listen to what he says and type, and that is enough evidence.

That is the reason why from now onwards, i will not meet anyone online unless that person is truly unsinkified.

:cool: I am back..

:oIo: CB Kia tonychat.. fancy u sucking keling cock and gang up against me..:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
:cool: I am back..

:oIo: CB Kia tonychat.. fancy u sucking keling cock and gang up against me..:oIo:

ermm.. to the bro who up me anonymously, can pm me so that i can up your points..

thanks..

must be another tonychat hater..:biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... This forum is so unsinkified today all thanks to the hero Benova888, he has done something that should be knighted.. Getting rid of a worthless sinkie.

benova888, i have up your points and keep that going. :-)

Thank you for your kind words and support. However, my main goal is to unchinkify it.

In case you are not aware, A slant eyed snake chink once mentioned
SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Read the full message here.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m here everyday to fuck u.. CB kia tonychat:oIo::oIo::oIo:

miss me huh:oIo::oIo:

KNN so fast run road liao.. what a pussy :oIo::oIo:

You just joined this forum yesterday. Show me how may times you have f^%$#$ tonychat in this forum.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello my twin brother,

its tough on u fighting with the 2 arseholes, namely CB Kia tonychat and keling shit Bano888..

take a bow, go take a well deserved break..

let me handle the 2 arseholes from now on..

let me up your points..:biggrin:

Hello SIFU. How was your well deserved break (I mean ban).:biggrin:

By the way, your cousin (SIFU1) looks and talks exactly like you.:rolleyes:

Both you and your cousin would make a formidable chink gook force which demands respect. Why then did you ask your cousin SIFU-1 to retire. He was doing a better job than you:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey SIFU chink! let your cousin SIFU1 and his mother SHEFU1 come in and support you. :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both you and your cousin would make a formidable chink gook force which demands respect. Why then did you ask your cousin SIFU-1 to retire. He was doing a better job than you:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey SIFU chink! let your cousin SIFU1 and his mother SHEFU1 come in and support you. :oIo::oIo:

:oIo::oIo: fuck you keling trash..

why can only log-on computer a few hours when boss not around huh.. fucking pathetic.. dun let him catch u, cancel your work permit then u know..

faster log off to go do your OT. your whole clan in india depends on your miserable pay.. and u, depends on sucking up sporean boss to get a job..

i just love it when my keling workers beg me everyday : boss boss, tonite pls give me OT.. :biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: keling trash

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

got balls go and confront the red tide in bangkok lah.. i tot u support the yellow side?

dun forget to wear yellow there huh.. but knowing that u r a pussy, u probably keep both red and yellow t-shirts with u at all times.

:oIo::oIo: hooray, thailand in chaos again.. change pm like every few months.. red, yellow, red, yellow.. feels like playing barcarrat..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for your kind words and support. However, my main goal is to unchinkify it.

In case you are not aware, A slant eyed snake chink once mentioned

Read the full message here.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

Hey Bro, not a problem at all.

sinkieness is the subset of chinkiness, so actually we are battling the same thing here.

Without those chinkiness, there will not be sinkieness, so the main source is still from the chink.

In this sense, you are more worthy than me as you are battling the mothership.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This sinkie is having his daily dose of inferiority pill. THere is no one he can rely on and he create his own imaginary friend to make it seems that there are supports.

Who is there to support a sinkie anyway.

Maybe after his 2nd banned, he come out another call SIFOOL.. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

got balls go and confront the red tide in bangkok lah.. i tot u support the yellow side?

dun forget to wear yellow there huh.. but knowing that u r a pussy, u probably keep both red and yellow t-shirts with u at all times.

:oIo::oIo: hooray, thailand in chaos again.. change pm like every few months.. red, yellow, red, yellow.. feels like playing barcarrat..:biggrin:

alamak.. thai loser talk so much but dun dare go support his yellow troops..

chey,, what a pussy :oIo::oIo::oIo:

go fuck your ladyboy lah, talk so much for fuck:oIo::oIo: