• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come my points gone?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some idiot also keep zapping me. I don't really care about points lah but it's annoying when bo tai bo chi suddenly go under moderation.

Last edited:

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes its like that if I have lots of points then some zaps are fine. Its when you have not many points then a few zaps then you end up below zero and get into moderation again.

Some idiot also keep zapping me. I don't really care about points lah but it's annoying when bo tai bo chi suddenly go under moderation.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your points are useless if you don't activate your power.

it's also totally USELESS. it only give those cowards and losers a delusion that they are powderful when actually it just gets to shows how IMMATURE they really are...and yes, definitely losers with no life!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's also totally USELESS. it only give those cowards and losers a delusion that they are powderful when actually it just gets to shows how IMMATURE they really are...and yes, definitely losers with no life!

you used to have 1000 points or so. your enemies must have wasted serious artillery power on you.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
you used to have 1000 points or so. your enemies must have wasted serious artillery power on you.

you cannot rob a poor man
you cannot kill an honest man
you cannot exterminate a man of truth
some of the forummers here are sickos

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me now share with everyone how LAME this points thingy is. i think the one doing all this mischiefs must be leongsam's deplorable immature action.

Thread: How come my points gone?
disagree
09-02-2014 09:10 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:09 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:08 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:07 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:06 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:05 AM
disagree
03-02-2014 10:46 AM
Thread: i can't believe they cheat in my peng cai!!
damn boring personal business..........
03-02-2014 08:57 AM
Thread: the tears of a cow in an abattoir....
more likely you did