• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come HDB launching new flats only...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't expect things to improve in Spore. Expect electricity, water, gst prices to continue to go up & of course more crowded

Living in JB is leche if you need to commute to Spore, but cheaper & I don't think you're expected to return for reservist recalls.

Do factor in the long term cost savings of living in M'ysia. When your old its going to be tough in Spore.

Leave this pocoyo guy alone, he knows he is already getting buggered up the asshole by the HDB and PAP, yet he wants to carry on headlong into more buggering. What to do, this kind of sinkie?

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect things to improve in Spore. Expect electricity, water, gst prices to continue to go up & of course more crowded

Living in JB is leche if you need to commute to Spore, but cheaper & I don't think you're expected to return for reservist recalls.

Do factor in the long term cost savings of living in M'ysia. When your old its going to be tough in Spore.

You r right at all the points. My main concern is to commute to Spore cos I don't drive.

I do plan to get out of SG long ago but just that not the time or ready to go yet due to my current status.

That's why I still need to settle down to something here for time being.

And indeed, thinking of the increasing utilities bills, tax, gst, crowd, I damn hesitate to commit to another HDB flat ever again..

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave this pocoyo guy alone, he knows he is already getting buggered up the asshole by the HDB and PAP, yet he wants to carry on headlong into more buggering. What to do, this kind of sinkie?

As far as this thread concerns, you r the only sinkie that I come across.

You may give your advice that you think is best to anyone but you get pissed off once you see others is not following your views.

You r no better than the pappy who think they provide the best solution to the people. Once people don't agree with them or do what they say, they get MAD.

I do suggest you leave ME alone. I despise to communicate with a Sinkie like YOU who resorts to name calling NO matter how good is your points.

And LAST but NOT least, you can't even behave better than a spring checker hawker that I met. Retard!!!

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask them to answer your first question why for every block of HDB, there are at least 20 or more FTs staying at every block !

You can start by recording details of everything foreign .

No wonder I see FT almost everywhere in HDB estates..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You r right at all the points. My main concern is to commute to Spore cos I don't drive.

I do plan to get out of SG long ago but just that not the time or ready to go yet due to my current status.

That's why I still need to settle down to something here for time being.

And indeed, thinking of the increasing utilities bills, tax, gst, crowd, I damn hesitate to commit to another HDB flat ever again..

PAP know that many are considering living in JB that's why they put obstacles & made it illegal for Sporean's to use Malaysian cars in Spore.

Many people find excuses NOT to do the inconvenient. That's why the PAP is still in power.

You could of course rent & not commit to buying anything.

If you get a chance to vote, vote wisely.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP know that many are considering living in JB that's why they put obstacles & made it illegal for Sporean's to use Malaysian cars in Spore.

Many people find excuses NOT to do the inconvenient. That's why the PAP is still in power.

You could of course rent & not commit to buying anything.

If you get a chance to vote, vote wisely.

Indeed it's very inconvenient if I move to JB or other country now. But I don't find excuse not to do so.

Each and everyone has his own situation and commitment and all would always be very different. So I won't go further on that.

And of course I can always rent if I decide not to buy a property here which I'm still looking into it now.

And trust me, I know how PAP act on their people and how they are going to act in future.

Doesn't mean I don't migrate now or later, I cause them to be in POWER.

Me may be a lost soul BUT that would be too serious a charge.

Me simply ask for some advice from some kind soul here..thanks for all kind advice from all here so far..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As far as this thread concerns, you r the only sinkie that I come across.

You may give your advice that you think is best to anyone but you get pissed off once you see others is not following your views.

You r no better than the pappy who think they provide the best solution to the people. Once people don't agree with them or do what they say, they get MAD.

I do suggest you leave ME alone. I despise to communicate with a Sinkie like YOU who resorts to name calling NO matter how good is your points.

And LAST but NOT least, you can't even behave better than a spring checker hawker that I met. Retard!!!

WTF, you want people to leave you alone, but you come in this forum and start this thread? U are a fucking ostrich. U are looking for people to tell you things you only want to hear. I don't get mad because you don't agree with me. Its means nothing to me if you live or die. I get pissed off with your fucking loser attitude. U dumb shit come here looking for an advantage on your HDB problem regarding high flat costs and hence high mortgage costs. Guess what? U and 4 million other sinkies are in the same boat looking for a solution. I can tell you not one person has figured it out. The PAP and HDB has 40 years to refine the system and close the loophole. I offer you the one and only solution, and instead of thinking of ways to make it work, you come up with excuses of why it will not work in your situation. The HDB loves suckers like you. If you don't want to go to JB, than shut up and take the high payments like everyone else.

Z

Zombie

And of course I can always rent if I decide not to buy a property here which I'm still looking into it now.

unless you are leaving singapore soon
unless you believe that the property prices will collapse soon
unless you believe the interest rate will skyrocket soon
unless you just need a room

don't rent, just buy...... since (apart from the initial downpayment) your monthly cash commitments would almost be the same....

checkout places like yishun and sembawang (credits to darthboy) which are overall cheaper..

if you are going to lose your income source(like your job), don't even rent.. go stay with your relatives if you can

:biggrin:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless you are leaving singapore soon
unless you believe that the property prices will collapse soon
unless you believe the interest rate will skyrocket soon
unless you just need a room

don't rent, just buy...... since (apart from the initial downpayment) your monthly cash commitments would almost be the same....

checkout places like yishun and sembawang (credits to darthboy) which are overall cheaper..

if you are going to lose your income source(like your job), don't even rent.. go stay with your relatives if you can

:biggrin:

Hi bro, thanks for highlighing yishun and sembawang. Hopefully they are still that affordable so at least I still got some hope..

U r actually right that me still not leaving so soon yet due to many factors. U r also right about the points in renting a flat.

In fact, me already stay with relative but I can't do so for too long due to my own committments and other things.

Hopefully be able to find something soon. BTW who is the darthboy? Is he the COW?:o