• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come dun have slow down 30km/hr crossings, markings, signs and speed camera?

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
in some angmo countries this one is standard you know?

why LTA or Ministry of Tpt all Cho Bo Lan one? Resign Lah TPT MINISTAR!!

pic6.jpg

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When nothing goes wrong, people tends to close one eyes. This rule applies anywhere in the world

SichuanGeGe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some countries, during the start and the end of school hours, there will be volunteers who look out for traffic for school children. Why is it that in a first world country like Singapore, this is not happening?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In some countries, during the start and the end of school hours, there will be volunteers who look out for traffic for school children. Why is it that in a first world country like Singapore, this is not happening?

During my school days, we used to have the 'lollipop man' with the sign directing children across the road near to the schools. These people were usually the school caretakers, & later parents volunteers. Do they still have the "lollipop man" these days..I mean those who guide traffic...don't get naughty! (:-

SichuanMeiMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my school days, we used to have the 'lollipop man' with the sign directing children across the road near to the schools. These people were usually the school caretakers, & later parents volunteers. Do they still have the "lollipop man" these days..I mean those who guide traffic...don't get naughty! (:-

And we have to hold our hands up to alert the drivers. Those were the safe old days. When I was schooling, I have never heard of such fatal accidents.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how the kids crushed head looks like a broken watermelon. With all the bits and pieces spread across the road.

Duman High should be a good school, kids are intelligent.

Such a waste when a nanny state do not afford enough security and protection for children living in Singapore.

And they just fell through the cracks left by callous transportation planners.

And we still claims to have world class transportation system.

Shame on you People's Actions Party lead government.

Last edited:

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how the kids crushed head looks like a broken watermelon.

Duman High should be a good school, kids are intelligent.

Such a waste when a nanny state do not afford enough security and protection for children living in Singapore.

Not easy to bring up two children. Gone within seconds. Condolences to the family.