• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How big inches good to Freddie?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, got huge electrical electronics show in singapore. Now I thinking to buying tv for freddie masterbed room. Now he nothing at masterbed room. He wife and family goes in holiday and he felt boreing. I think got tv he can enjoy himself in masterbed room. He cans watching huge inches tv alone or with friend and no needs to see tv in liveing room. He cans be turn on loud volumes to watching excited movies and filled him with big excitements into him. Bigger inches better? What size inches is good to freddie? Korean tv size inches or japan tv size or singapore size inches will make freddie enjoying? What u thinking can makeing freddie happy at the ends? 40, 46 or 50? Now got 3d also for clear view.
What sizes inches good for freddie?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
29 inch very good for master bate room. last time I got panasonic 31 inch too big the size scared me so I exchange 29 inch. 29 just nice fit me make me have good time. I hold the thing up with bare hand admire the texture and curve I feel so shiok. later I put in my master bate room ask my bff come. he come n then he also ask his fren come later we all come together watch TV until steam. then my bff say ask everyone come together. we all shiok in front of 29 inch all night. all of us come many time after that to shiok together

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Up you NeLson.At Least You bring some comicaL respite to an Otherwise Boring Forum..more posts PLssss..
:wink::eek::biggrin:

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buying one 50 inch tv for freddie to putting for his masterbed room for seeing. plus got free 7 inch tablelet. I giveing freddie my 7 inch tabelet maybe sometimes he likes it on him easy to be nice for carry. this tablelet got rear camera so he cans takeing pictures of us from his rearing view camera.