• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a keling order at Subway

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are 2 type Ah Neh
1. Type A- shipyard/construction Ah Neh>> very good respect by all Singaporean dont act high class respect people.

2. Type B- PMET they type all Singaporean hate. Like to bargain, talk alot , take alot of time to decide cause long Q, look down on their own lower income(they called pariah). KNNBCCB should kill them all.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just address the type b as 'dalits' for an explosive experience...think there's another caste that worse off than dalit..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know reading these stories around here does anyone have a good story to share? It seems like every story has a bad ending the store owner or restaurant staff got fucked over by the kelings. Why isn't there a story with a happy ending where the kelings got fucked over and told to bugger off cos they are so annoying. It seems like many locals are so afraid to offend them and allow them to ride roughshod over them.

have lah, just that u neber see only.

SLS, V3 Audio Video Pte Ltd, i think 4th floor.
abt 2 yrs ago, i had a bulk order with them so went there to collect. While i counting the stuff with the towkay wife, can hear shouting by the store salesman. basically the salesman was telling the ah neh to fark off and get out. Apparently the ah neh, with family in tow, was only want to pay $800 for a notebook that was retailing at $1500. The most interesting part was after being chase out of the store, the ah neh can still return and ask for the same discount again. Then got chase out again this time by the boss and salesman.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

abt 2 yrs ago, i had a bulk order with them so went there to collect. While i counting the stuff with the towkay wife, can hear shouting by the store salesman. basically the salesman was telling the ah neh to fark off and get out. Apparently the ah neh, with family in tow, was only want to pay $800 for a notebook that was retailing at $1500. The most interesting part was after being chase out of the store, the ah neh can still return and ask for the same discount again. Then got chase out again this time by the boss and salesman.

A happy ending indeed. One can only hope that there are more to come.

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
those keling women likes to take own sweet time paying at the counter

i have encountered too many such kelings!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are 2 type Ah Neh
1. Type A- shipyard/construction Ah Neh>> very good respect by all Singaporean dont act high class respect people.

2. Type B- PMET they type all Singaporean hate. Like to bargain, talk alot , take alot of time to decide cause long Q, look down on their own lower income(they called pariah). KNNBCCB should kill them all.

yes you are right bro. Type B are the worst kaste global pundeks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If murder does not have the death penalty as a deterrent punishment, I'm quite sure some of those Ah Nehs would have been clotheslined off SLS 4th floor balcony.