• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housewife claims man punched her after accident

E

E.Honda

Wednesday December 29, 2010

Housewife claims man punched her after accident

KUALA LUMPUR: A trip to a shopping centre turned sour for a woman, who claimed she was punched in front of her children following an accident last Monday.

Housewife Wong Lai Yee said she was in her car, turning into Ampang Point, when her vehicle knocked against a car coming from the opposite direction.

She claimed that when she got out to check the damage, the other driver started shouting at her.

“He was yelling at me, claiming that I’m being kurang ajar (rude),” said Wong during a press conference at the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department here yesterday.

Wong, 43, said she was ready to pay compensation for damage on the other car as it was her fault, adding that the paintwork was only “a little chipped off”.

“I was upset when he started yelling so I replied – ‘who is the one being kurang ajar now?’,” she said, adding that the man then punched her on her right arm.

Wong said when she told her son, who saw the incident with her younger daughter, to quickly take a photograph, the man threatened him.

“He threatened to beat my son up and demanded that he get back in the car,” she said, adding that the man then kicked her Hyundai Sonata car before driving off.

She claimed that the kick caused a dent to her car.

Wong subsequently lodged a report at the Ampang police station.

Department head Datuk Michael Chong said although road bullying was a serious matter, the number of incidences in the country was still under control.

“This is too much. There is no need to hit people or vehicles.

All road bullies have to be stopped,” said Chong, adding that he would refer the case to the Ampang OCPD for investigation and action.