• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang Gold Cup - Winning Margin

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanina is loser la...
Let me stand its father's mother's bones also tiam tiam dun dare make noise....
Maybe heshe is orphan got no parents....or an animal without emotions.....

Kanina i stand your parent's bones song song.....Kan phua ni lau bu eh chow chee bye, wo kia ni eh PEH BU GOOT (stand your parent's bones!)

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina is loser la...
Let me stand its father's mother's bones also tiam tiam dun dare make noise....
Maybe heshe is orphan got no parents....or an animal without emotions.....

Kanina i stand your parent's bones song song.....Kan phua ni lau bu eh chow chee bye, wo kia ni eh PEH BU GOOT (stand your parent's bones!)

Kinana is indeed very annoying. I also think he's a silly prick and a sorry ass. But ah sir, the Hokkien thingy you said about Kinana's parents not nice lah.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know WP will continue to secure hougang. and the results probably would be: Ah Huat 62%, Demon Chu 35% (3% spoilt votes)

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summary of Margin Prediction thus far:

WP to win. Old Jalan Besar Stadium Ah Huat Betting Rules Apply.

NoNewGood: 63%
steffychun: 60%
Rusty: 47%
Myfoot123: 40%
Chuckyworld : 39%
Zombie 37.6%
GD: 36%
Zihau: 33.68%
Kingrant: 33%
Sengkang:33%
Twitseng:31%
Yellowsrse: 31%
Cunnilaubu: 33.1%
po2wq:32.2%
Fook Seng : 30%
scroobal: 30%
Zeddy: 29%
TFBH: 27%
Rotiprata: 26%
Deepblue0911: 24%
Perspective:24%
Charlie99: 24%
CakeLEngKia: 22%
Lib 21%
GMS: 20.6%
3M: 20%
Djent: 17%
Char_Azn: 16%

Now that we have seen the rallies, it is timely for everyone to update their predictions.

WP has been trying its very best to put on a brave face and bang the war drum to rouse the people of Hougang. The lack of reaction at the recent rallies show that this has not been particularly sucessful.

The PAP on the other hand have not had much sucess either. Having singled out Hougang for so long, it is hard to win over residents who have no reason to like or trust the PAP.

The incidence of spolit votes is therefore likely to go up significantly for this BE. This works in the PAP's favour since the spolit votes are likely to come from voters who previously voted WP and who are unhappy with the way things worked out.

In all electons, it is statistically impossible to make a point estimate. That is as good a plucking a figure out of sky. My estimate is that with the rise in incidence of spolit votes, we are likely to see the following result

WP 55% to 60%
PAP 40% to 45%

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In all electons, it is statistically impossible to make a point estimate. That is as good a plucking a figure out of sky. My estimate is that with the rise in incidence of spolit votes, we are likely to see the following result

WP 55% to 60%
PAP 40% to 45%

Those margins seem about right but I think WP will get nearer the upper end, close to 60%. I also think spoilt votes will increase.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
latest update!!! :p:p:p

WP to win. Old Jalan Besar Stadium Ah Huat Betting Rules Apply.

NoNewGood: 63%
steffychun: 60%
NarongWongwan 53%
Rusty: 47%
Myfoot123: 40%
Chuckyworld : 39%
KotexFreedom 38%
Zombie 37.6%
Patriot 36.8%
GD: 36%
eQuipment 33.84%
zhihau: 33.68%
Kingrant: 33%
Sengkang:33%
po2wq:32.2%
Cunnilaubu: 33.1%
Twitseng:31%
Yellowsrse: 31%
Fook Seng : 30%
scroobal: 30%
Zeddy: 29%
TFBH: 27%
Rotiprata: 26%
Deepblue0911: 24%
Perspective:24%
Charlie99: 24%
CakeLEngKia: 22%
SneeringTree 22%
Lib 21%
GMS: 20.6%
3M: 20%
Djent: 17%
Char_Azn: 16%
Gallego99 13%

aurvandil 10%~20%

PAP to win.
-Kinana ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very tempted to revise wp share downwards coz ah huat keeps Scoring own goals. Think I'll stick with my original prediction