• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The property for launch is 2 storey and 3 storey cluster homes, price from RM1,151,800.00 onwards.
yeah...!!!:biggrin:

Ahh lower end of the indicative 1.15mill-1.25mill pricing. I tot cluster balloted last wknd? They just launched and ballot today?

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My relative sold her HH house with a whopping profit of RM 800,000. ( hold for 3-4 years only ). And She still have 7 other semi detached all with RM 500,000 profit each. If u try to go massage around Iskandar region eg Bukit Indah on Sat night, u cant because business is too good. Even those empty massage centres that I patronise 5 years ago are FULLY BOOKED on Saturday nights.

Anyone interested to JV open one to compete with Soul Thai? Massage only hor.

alexong2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I am a retiree planning to move over to JB by renting a room or a two bedroom unit. Anyone interested to let? By the way where is this Horizon Hill community. I am also looking at Permas Jaya too. Important is easy and fast to drive between there and Singapore for I need to come to Singapore twice a week.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Soul Asia investment I think cost RM 1-2 million easily. I am a Gold VIP member and use to patronise them once every week for 2 hours. Their service is quite top notch and renovation nicely done. ITs not easily to knock them off.

In that case my propose competitor to Soul Asia will have to provide "extra services"??

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time flies....found this news article back in Dec 2006......

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/12/11/business/16243776

Horizon Hills to be unveiled soon

HORIZON Hills, the exciting, maiden property development for Gamuda Land Bhd in Johor will be launched in three months.The RM2.6bil, 1,200-acre freehold gated development within the thriving Wilayah Pembangunan Iskandar (WPI) is expected to be a big hit in the state’s current sluggish property market. It boasts of 12-gated precincts and an 18-hole signature Ross Watson golf course.The developer Arapersona Development Sdn Bhd is a 50:50 joint venture company between Gamuda Land and UEM Land Bhd (the landowner). Its sales office cum show gallery is located at Taman Nusa Bestari.A 15-acre show village comprising 15 show houses is being built. Four semi-detached houses (facing the golf course with a lake), four cluster homes (facing a forest) and seven terrace houses (two units of 20ft x 70ft type and five units of 22ft x 70ft type) are being built.Visitors will be attracted to the two and 2½-storey split-level cluster homes that look like a semi-detached house with its large side garden, quality finishes like 2ft x 2ft tiles and high ceilings and appealing designs.The undulating development is being carved out with extra care being given to maintaining as much of the secondary forest and matured oil palm trees as possible to enhance the natural beauty. A 650-acre forest called the Regional Open Space (not part of the project) serves as another massive “green lung” buffering Horizon Hills from other developments.Its immediate neighbours are Taman Bukit Indah and Taman Nusa Idaman. The main entrance into Horizon Hills is via Bukit Indah Interchange connecting Bukit Indah 2 where some shop offices have been completed.Work on the golf course is also in progress with pockets of clear, blue waters dotting the landscape.“Our development is very different from the others as we are probably the only one that will be giving so much emphasis on lifestyle living. It will have lots of greenery and a green street concept with concealed drainage and utilities.”“There will be 25 lakes and ponds and a special entrance statement. We will be building many houses with a golf course view. For people living in houses without a golf course view, can still enjoy the greens as they drive along the roads that meander through the fairways,” said Gamuda Land chief operating officer Steven Chu during a visit to the project site last week.As an incentive for the “early birds”, the first batch of 475 houses to be launched in the Gateway Precinct next March would be attractively priced. There would be about 106 semi-detached homes, 213 terrace houses and the rest being cluster homes. The Gateway will have sweeping views of fairways to the South and lush greenery of the woodlands towards the NorthFor example, the Gateway 32ft x 70ft cluster homes will be priced from only RM322,000 for the two-storey type with 2,300 sq ft built-up area and from about RM348,000 for the 2½-storey type with 2,500 sq ft built-up area. The 20ft x 70ft, 22ft x 70ft and 24ft x 80ft two-storey link houses would be priced from RM220,000, RM235,000 and RM350,000 respectively. The 35ft x 80ft two and 2½-storey semi-detached houses would be priced from RM560,000 and RM640,000 respectively.There will be no low-cost units as such units would be built in a designated area in Bandar Nusajaya where UEM Land is the master planner.He said the local target market would include local Johoreans who wished to upgrade from the older schemes including those with poor infrastructure and are non-gated. The other groups include Malaysians residing in Singapore and Johoreans working in Singapore and Malaysians intending to get a job with the Integrated Resort in Singapore. The foreign target market would include Singapore, Indonesia, China and the Middle East.Chu said a 150,000 sq ft clubhouse on high ground overlooking the fairway and lakes would have a full range of facilities including swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. “We are not selling the golf membership but it is attached to the sale of some of the more premium properties,” said Chu.He said many golf clubs did not do well partly because their members did not pay their subscriptions promptly and also did not use the club frequently enough. However, in Horizon Hills’ case, the residents would sustain the golf club that would be playable by April 2008. He said in view of the slow property market it was vital that Horizon Hills must offer something innovative and value for money to purchasers.“Johor Baru poses a challenge for us as it has one of the highest property overhangs in the country. We want to make this maiden development of ours in Johor a success and as such we are now building the infrastructure although we have not sold a single house yet,” he said.Horizon Hills when completed in 13 years will have 5,787 housing units including about 2,200 link houses, 690 bungalows with land size of 8,000 sq ft, 800 semi-detached houses, 544 cluster homes, townhouses, apartments, and a 28-acre signature commercial square encompassing retail shops, F & B outlets, lifestyle retail including some conventional shop offices to cater to this prestigious neighbourhood.Some of the precincts are called The Golf, The Hills, The Peak, The Cove & Island, The Waterfall and The Valley, The Wetlands features residential wetlands while The Heart is home to a signature resort clubhouse complete with resort facilities and also a meeting point to entertain friends and visitors. There will also be an “expat village” where foreigners could enjoy a complete security system.Horizon Hills is accessible via major highways such as the North-South Expressway, Malaysia-Singapore Second Link, Skudai Expressway and the JB Parkway (Perling Expressway). It is about 20km from the Second Link (CIQ), 15km from Port of Tanjung Pelepas, 25km from Senai Airport, 25km from Johor Baru town and 70km from Changi Airport.

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time flies....found this news article back in Dec 2006......

Horizon Hills to be unveiled soon

HORIZON Hills, the exciting, maiden property development for Gamuda Land Bhd in Johor will be launched in three months.The RM2.6bil, 1,200-acre freehold gated development within the thriving Wilayah Pembangunan Iskandar (WPI) is expected to be a big hit in the state’s current sluggish property market. It boasts of 12-gated precincts and an 18-hole signature Ross Watson golf course.The developer Arapersona Development Sdn Bhd is a 50:50 joint venture company between Gamuda Land and UEM Land Bhd (the landowner).

Its sales office cum show gallery is located at Taman Nusa Bestari.A 15-acre show village comprising 15 show houses is being built. Four semi-detached houses (facing the golf course with a lake), four cluster homes (facing a forest) and seven terrace houses (two units of 20ft x 70ft type and five units of 22ft x 70ft type) are being built.

The undulating development is being carved out with extra care being given to maintaining as much of the secondary forest and matured oil palm trees as possible to enhance the natural beauty. A 650-acre forest called the Regional Open Space (not part of the project) serves as another massive “green lung” buffering Horizon Hills from other developments.

For example, the Gateway 32ft x 70ft cluster homes will be priced from only RM322,000 for the two-storey type with 2,300 sq ft built-up area and from about RM348,000 for the 2½-storey type with 2,500 sq ft built-up area. The 20ft x 70ft, 22ft x 70ft and 24ft x 80ft two-storey link houses would be priced from RM220,000, RM235,000 and RM350,000 respectively. The 35ft x 80ft two and 2½-storey semi-detached houses would be priced from RM560,000 and RM640,000 respectively.There will be no low-cost units as such units would be built in a designated area in Bandar Nusajaya where UEM Land is the master planner.

Some of the precincts are called The Golf, The Hills, The Peak, The Cove & Island, The Waterfall and The Valley, The Wetlands features residential wetlands while The Heart is home to a signature resort clubhouse complete with resort facilities and also a meeting point to entertain friends and visitors. There will also be an “expat village” where foreigners could enjoy a complete security system.

Thanks for sharing bro austin-hts. It must have been the only time HH made 15 show houses. The prices at launch - fantastic huh? I think the expats village finally became a part of Hills... I remember a group of Sri Lankans were the first big-time flippers. They were famous for making a great deal of money from that. And then came wuqi256 and stories from naysayers of mosquitoes as big as birds....we had a great contributor called Analytical professor but I think he has gone on to start other forums ..... hehe good "old" days just 6 years ago only :smile:

Last edited:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, so far is there anyone bought a wetland unit? I heard it fully sold!!!!!!!!!!

I just spoke to the salesperson, he said terrace house for wetland is fully sold and left a few units of cluster. Price is 1.2mil +, land is 32'x70' and built up about 2600 sqf.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Valley west phase has terrace/link houses. Go check out the master plan at HH sales office. The cove looks limited to clusters and above only.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, fully sold. Don't worry, there will be similar projects coming up soon.

Not true, was there last Sat and still alot of cluster units available. Only terrace is sold out. For Semi D, not launch for sales yet but expect to be pretty soon..

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw Wetland location also not bad. Its so near to club house - swimming pool, tennnis court, gym, restaurant.
Also easy access to motorway left side to bukit indah right side to legoland n Medini business park.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard they going to build International resort hotel just opposite Horizon hill coming year. I saw a piece huge empty land there....waiting to announce soon.