• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oni looking at terrace, and end lot selling ard 1m. Do u tink worth to get it?

Wetland should be the one in the middle of the clubhouse and coastal highway if I am not wrong. RM 2.2m to Rm2.4m is seriously high and I dont understand why the price is so high when one could easily get a semi d move in condition at under rm 2m

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry... wat do u mean by back? Was lookkng at the floot end, and the diff fir end lot vs intermediate is the width, back nothing diff leh. Actually i still cannot understand wats the diff for terrace and cluster, and which is better.

A cluster shares its back with another cluster behind it. A terrace endlot has a free back and is as wide as a cluster and cheaper too. Hence i think terrace/link endlot or corner is more worth than cluster cos they have a free back while cluster has no back.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... was told 2.2 - 2.4m. Btw, is wetlands location good?

Gosh more ex than the East Ledang semi dees. I dont believe this.

Wetlands is the next closest precinct to the clubhouse, besides the Hills. It is located at the bottom of HH (if you check the masterplan).

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah ... saw the masterplan ... and its like really @ the south end of HH ... close to the road .... but wondering those staying @ HH can comment on the site location?

Wetlands is the next closest precinct to the clubhouse, besides the Hills. It is located at the bottom of HH (if you check the masterplan).

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Thks all for the wonderful info abt HH :smile: Am thinking of investing in a terrace at the Wetlands but unsure how is the rental market and whether will have problem selling next time. Any advice is much appreciated. Thks :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Thks all for the wonderful info abt HH :smile: Am thinking of investing in a terrace at the Wetlands but unsure how is the rental market and whether will have problem selling next time. Any advice is much appreciated. Thks :smile:

Wan to rent out, buy resale lor..dun need to wait.

小小声说..wuqi kor kor got lobang in HH..:biggrin:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is their selling points for such ex prices? At least EL land is small and low density and soon no more units available by developer.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Horizon hills management are obviously looking for carrots now. Resale the golf terraces have been asking for rm700plus k since january this year and now they are still asking for same rate. It does seem that other than golf facing units, other units prices have peaked. It could be due to influx of condos in medini and puteri harbour. Investors now have more choices rather than buying horizon hills houses which have the basic and lousy finishing in iskandar region.

Agree with your price assessement of the new phase which is why i won't be buying anytime soon. I would rather have my pick of ready and waiting buildings as i always do. Even back then my purchase of HH houses was mostly done by buying resale.

I preferred to buy tenanted or lived in buildings and back then, bought 2 houses without even going in to see. One because it was empty from the start and still within defect period and seller gave me lots of pre-signed defect forms. The other was tenanted. With tenanted houses, likely the tenant is going to complain if there are leaks, etc and if its unlivable, no tenants will continue to live there.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wan to rent out, buy resale lor..dun need to wait.

小小声说..wuqi kor kor got lobang in HH..:biggrin:

No lobang my friend, their sales people don't even bother to say hi to me no matter how many i have brought to buy from them or indirectly sent to them. No discounts were ever offered to me, not even a cup of tea so definitely they do not care for me.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lobang my friend, their sales people don't even bother to say hi to me no matter how many i have brought to buy from them or indirectly sent to them. No discounts were ever offered to me, not even a cup of tea so definitely they do not care for me.

my bad, think e joking statement may overwhelm yr mailbox.

most ppl miked oredi, after that either treat u transparent or 肉猪 (hokkien use in army). 人很现实.. can't deny it. em60.gif

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
my bad, think e joking statement may overwhelm yr mailbox.

most ppl miked oredi, after that either treat u transparent or 肉猪 (hokkien use in army). 人很现实.. can't deny it. View attachment 8498

Oh nothing wrong, just that they treat me as transparent mostly. Most of the time, they don't even acknowledge my existence even when i greeted them.

US doesn't need to spend time on developing personal stealth technology. To a lot of people, i am always invisible. :smile:
Its nice sometimes to look like an average bloke or in my case, to be below average. Most shops won't even bother
to serve me. Even when i bought a tv or large purchase without any questions, the shop person still thought i was
just looking and didn't want to serve me. Its better to be low profile and i guess my dressing helps. :smile:

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be discourage. There r still lots of others who appreciate your sharing. I am one of them. I have bought two units after reading your posts 6 mths ago. Really appreciate . Thanks. I agreed with you , is better to be low prolife, lesser stress and happier. Being invisible is good, we live for ourselves and not wat others want us to be or wat we want others to see us as. Stay happy.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be discourage. There r still lots of others who appreciate your sharing. I am one of them. I have bought two units after reading your posts 6 mths ago. Really appreciate . Thanks. I agreed with you , is better to be low prolife, lesser stress and happier. Being invisible is good, we live for ourselves and not wat others want us to be or wat we want others to see us as. Stay happy.

bro Wuqi, bro ( apologizes if I got it wrong....) peaceful, has hit the "nail on the head". "........we live for ourselves ........ And stay happy." A low profile is less stressful and much, much safer..... Peace to you...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks all, its fine i don't let it get to me these days. Besides being invisible is always my preference and it seems now, my forte. :smile:
Happy to remain so until the day i pass on.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wetlands with the following. Actually really not worth to get the wetlands? Actually pretty keen on the end lot for terrace for ard 1m.

-2 years progressive payment. zero cost on legal fees
- stamp duty abt 3.5%
-levi charge which is rm11k

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wetlands with the following. Actually really not worth to get the wetlands? Actually pretty keen on the end lot for terrace for ard 1m.

-2 years progressive payment. zero cost on legal fees
- stamp duty abt 3.5%
-levi charge which is rm11k

Imho, if you feel/think there is a qualitative value in getting one, by all means go ahead after doing your sums. People can give you their opinions but end of the day, you know what you like/want after considering financials and doing your sums :wink:

Just like why rich people like to buy supercharged sports cars even tho to many of us it doesnt make sense. Likely it is something which that person likes alot and they are able to afford one after doing their sums :wink: Am not trying to say you are a rich person, but just trying to say you know yourself best after considering and weighing others opinions/advise.

Last edited:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho, if you feel/think there is a qualitative value in getting one, by all means go ahead after doing your sums. People can give you their opinions but end of the day, you know what you like/want after considering financials and doing your sums :wink:

Just like why rich people like to buy supercharged sports cars even tho to many of us it doesnt make sense. Likely it is something which that person likes alot and they are able to afford one after doing their sums :wink: Am not trying to say you are a rich person, but just trying to say you know yourself best after considering and weighing others opinions/advise.

Yes , agree with Mingchye. Everyone has their own opinion , if u are comfortable with the price and love the place , then go with it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Serious accident just now, a car somehow went up a hill on the downward lane of HH and went up the hill before the junction linking to the coastal highway. Wishing all a safe and prosperous 2013.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious accident just now, a car somehow went up a hill on the downward lane of HH and went up the hill before the junction linking to the coastal highway. Wishing all a safe and prosperous 2013.

Happy new year.

Bro Wuqi , must thank you for bearing with my nonsense.

After JB gone into last stage of bull market, I will apologize and leave....

Wish everyone and everyone family a very prosperous new 2013 year.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Happy new year.

Bro Wuqi , must thank you for bearing with my nonsense.

After JB gone into last stage of bull market, I will apologize and leave....

Wish everyone and everyone family a very prosperous new 2013 year.

No apologies required and definitely don't need to leave. A persons efforts, no matter how well intentioned is often limited and i am only one person. So have limited time and effort to help out. Its good to have more hands on board.