• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
has anyone of you been attacked by mosquitoes in HH recently during the night,bloody hell they are very brazen
even with the blanket covering me from head to toe they are still able to sneak in and bite me behind my ear..very itchy.:mad:
my friend told me they do fogging once fortnightly which i think is not enough.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
has anyone of you been attacked by mosquitoes in HH recently during the night,bloody hell they are very brazen
even with the blanket covering me from head to toe they are still able to sneak in and bite me behind my ear..very itchy.:mad:

Can consider Insect Nett at windows if open during the night.

I don't think fogging is that frequent.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Get yr bed a mosquito net or screen.. e downside lei, u'll "suffocate" inside. titter.gif
Just maintain e airflow (aircon + fan) should be fine.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
went up to HH checked with the sales today (serene) about the new condo... she do not mentioned anyting about booking.... just need to write down my contact details and she will call me for the actual launch... hmmm does it mean those who put down booking fees can already choose the units they want?

she say the indicative price will be approx rm650psf.... no furnishing is provided (no air con, no kitchen)....

2 bedders dont get golf view =( if lucky can get legoland view (cum highway view)

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
went up to HH checked with the sales today (serene) about the new condo... she do not mentioned anyting about booking.... just need to write down my contact details and she will call me for the actual launch... hmmm does it mean those who put down booking fees can already choose the units they want?

she say the indicative price will be approx rm650psf.... no furnishing is provided (no air con, no kitchen)....

2 bedders dont get golf view =( if lucky can get legoland view (cum highway view)

No bad to have Lego Land view, you could see free firework :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
650 psf is much higher than what they were projecting a while back as they were only looking at 550 psf. Bros/sis, unless its really well located or comes with internal furnishings, else if its anything (condo) priced above 600 psf, i would not touch.

My personal 2 cents.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Is The Wetlands the last phrase of HH? How does this compare with the rest?

It should be mid phase, if you have budget, can consider the subsale semi-ds in the Golf West, pretty large and comfy but pricy now. There are other precints that may still be available for sale from the developer. If you already have 1 residential unit, then you might be better off going for commercial units now. Best wishes.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
650 psf is much higher than what they were projecting a while back as they were only looking at 550 psf. Bros/sis, unless its really well located or comes with internal furnishings, else if its anything (condo) priced above 600 psf, i would not touch.

My personal 2 cents.

Agreed, 650psf for that location & unfurnished is steep.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be mid phase, if you have budget, can consider the subsale semi-ds in the Golf West, pretty large and comfy but pricy now. There are other precints that may still be available for sale from the developer. If you already have 1 residential unit, then you might be better off going for commercial units now. Best wishes.

Thanks.... I am keen in commercial but do not know where to start looking!

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which are the phrases in HH that are not launched yet?

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
any learned bros/sis here can advise if it is better to buy subsale or direct from developer for HH houses at this point of time ?
thanks

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah means the environment in HH is very natural, no chemicals, clean and frech clean air, not like some areas no mosquito means very very toxic lor..
either that or the mos like people with very sweet sweet blood kuar ? maybe u can buy the old style mos nett like olden days u u can sleep inside the nett lor ? alternatively just spray cancer causing chemicals to kill the mos...and at same the "killing you softly" kuar ? what u think ah?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
any learned bros/sis here can advise if it is better to buy subsale or direct from developer for HH houses at this point of time ?
thanks

If for bungalow, look for developer. If for semi-d and below, i will go for subsale. Just my 2 cents.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry... can advise me wats the diff between terrace and cluster? Heard from fren wetland terrace launching ard 900k.