• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooray! Leongsam changed the parameters again!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leetahbar is in the same category as Robox, Thinknothing, and all those monikers who stalked Goh Meng Seng and posted pictures of his van, wife, daughter, shop, etc.

Wherever they go, they wreck havoc because they attract flame wars which disrupts the entire forum. Just imagine Robox running around turning every thread into a racist flame war. Forum traffic will half in no time.
Ya because he is here and i am here that i find him most irritating. I can't be bothered about him spreading his campaign and gay fetishes elsewhere outside this forum. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are one of the clowns. Now I am confused. So is yr OA cleaning up other trolls? When are you going to do some self-cleansing?

I stalked all my enemies and i have a list of them. 99% are trolls from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Now that the mother of all trolls is loose, i have to shift my attention to leetahbar. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are people talking only about OA???

what about star war? what about street fighters?

He is not the only one.

Rule are made to be broken.

Money collector made some strange rule, and people find way to bypass those rule.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are one of the clowns. Now I am confused. So is yr OA cleaning up other trolls? When are you going to do some self-cleansing?
I will deal with my own enemies the way you and others deal with theirs. In cyber flame wars, the word self-cleansing and saint does not appear in my dictionary. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do know. But then you sounded kind of weird, so my heckles are up.

I'm keeping watch on them and I am counting. As long as their main nicks are powerless, it doesnt matter.

You are blur do you know that? Since you come here frequently, i'd expect you to know which characters the OA clones are. Nevermind as i won't explain. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the mysterious 100 pts, I believe Sam wldnt give that away unless he had a good equitable reason. I dont think he did it for me alone.

hahaha...Sam kor........can you give me 500 pts for CNY ang pow
ah.....like that consider begging or not????

G

Grand Moff Tarkin

You are right.

Only OA himself thinks that he is bigger than Sam.

Funny to hear that coming from you esp. when are a lao jiao from the sex forum. How can a forummer be bigger than the forum host? :confused:
Even the asshole from the sex forum who commands more than 600 clone accounts has to succumb to Leongsam. :biggrin:

Fear does not come into the pigture unless one has committed a serious crime. It's about whether you want to give face and respect the forum host or not.

:biggrin: