• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooray! China gets its first aircraft carrier

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Comments from a Chinese research fellow at NUS

Sorry, I took a closer look at the newer pics, and noticed the angled flight deck. It looks awfully short to me, but if its long enough, Mig-29, Su-35, and Rafale can be flown off it. I think only Mig-29 due to the lighter weight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why do you celebrate when mainland Chinese had always deemed oversea chinese as traitors and inferiros.

You enjoy been spitted at and swallow their spits?

These people feel the need to associate themselves with a 'winner'....
Typical pappies behavior....remembered how they like to highlight the sinkie factor in some famous people ranging from Rex Goh, Vanessa Mae, Julia Nickson....I suspect they are secretly proud of Annabel Chong too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry, I took a closer look at the newer pics, and noticed the angled flight deck. It looks awfully short to me, but if its long enough, Mig-29, Su-35, and Rafale can be flown off it. I think only Mig-29 due to the lighter weight.

No worries china going to announce that they developed a vstol fighter jet soon....best of its kind made in china.....
China Boleh!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

China will propel their jets like hell to get them off the deck.

Very probably most of their planes will land a few hundred meters infront of them. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical pappies behavior....remembered how they like to highlight the sinkie factor in some famous people ranging from Rex Goh, Vanessa Mae, Julia Nickson....I suspect they are secretly proud of Annabel Chong too.

Even if you want to put it this way then you can also say the same for those pro Ang moh sinkies that support usa for eg. Aren't the us, Japan or a team like man u all considered winners one way or another? If not why would so many ppl side them? You don't see ppl siding an african country like Nigeria. Now more ppl like Korea cos of the pop, movies and so on making Korea a winner. Come on don't take natural human behavior in all humans and somehow make it seem like pro china ppl are the only ones who display it. In the case of china having the same culture and race also aids in some ppl supporting them.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Indeed, that is if the Russians will be willing to sell the PRCs the MIG-29Ks. Unlike the Indians, the PRCs love reverse engineering and making knock offs. I seriously think that is because the PRCs can and will, unlike the Indians who take decades to design a 4th generation aircraft entering service in the 21st century.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You giving bargain hen idea leh bro.

Later you see him annouce sinkapoor also buying aircraft carrier.
this is a tourist attraction.........i have been on this 'carrier'.......basically its a helicopter carrier.....the smallest in the world

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here here, Topics like this makes me mis-trust the Chinese population in Singapore, Don't know can use or not during war time... I won't be surprised if THE Chinese population turns their back on their fellow country men like what happen during ww2. My history is very weak but From what i have gathered is, Most Chinese descendents in this region are off-springs of runners from China during the Japanese Invasion.

I can't help but notice that the fucking chinks in this forum is walking around with their nose held up high just because Chink-city got an aircraft carrier, Damn scary sia.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter what China and America does, in the end there can only be one winner: GLA.

[video=youtube;ZHxILiNj9S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxILiNj9S4[/video]

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reminder before anyone forget, closer to home Thailand had long ago joined the club

20050727_22.jpg

hahaha i like this one. but i heard Thailand carrier no fighter plane when just got the carrier due to the financial crisis in the 90s right?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u worship LKY and pappies as they treat u like slave?

So you rather abang adek with people of the same skin color as you? Scary siol you. Then don't blame the Muslims to abang adek with Muslims and don't blame ah nehs to be adek abang with ah nehs as well.

Singapore as they said is still, Race first and nationality 2nd.. That its why Sinkies still get butt fuck every single day, even foreigners can easily hijack the country.. Sia suay.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha i like this one. but i heard Thailand carrier no fighter plane when just got the carrier due to the financial crisis in the 90s right?

Yah, Thai Navy has no money. One voyage (make one round) means bankrupt the coffer or something. A sad case. They don't need that ! Airstrips will do. :eek:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

same way as you idolised
our great leaders
especially lee ky

our great political party
pap

our marvellous govt
helmed by the papa

long live lee ky
vote for pap
repeat after me
" p a p"

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you rather abang adek with people of the same skin color as you? Scary siol you. Then don't blame the Muslims to abang adek with Muslims and don't blame ah nehs to be adek abang with ah nehs as well.

Singapore as they said is still, Race first and nationality 2nd.. That its why Sinkies still get butt fuck every single day, even foreigners can easily hijack the country.. Sia suay.

since when i blame malayu and mama for that? i was colour blind before. but after involved in office politics especially civil service. you will know all the malayu and mama are doing that. the only one stupid is Chinese. always kena single out, back stab and victimised. but Chinese still only care for oneself and selfish. sometime even jump in to help victimise own race!?!?! trying to proof not racist? trying to proof impartial? nah! i now support CHINESE REGARDLESS OF COUNTRIES! I AM PROUD TO BE A CHINESE AND I KNOW MY ROOT WELL!

SINCE WHEN WE GOT NATIONALITY? WE DON'T NEED FT TO BUTT FUCK US, OUR GOV ALREADY BUTT FUCK US ONCE U START WORKING!!! NOW GOV EVEN BRING IN MORE FOREIGNERS FOR THREESOME!!!

I BELIEVE U R A CHINESE, U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND CHINESE. U THEN SIA SUAY.