• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong Airline delayed again at Changi Aiport T2

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Second time within 2 wks. Scheduled flight 8am, now latest delay till 6pm today evening. Dont know got any PRCs fighting with police again?? 10 hours delay, one hour more than the previous one, what is the compensation going to be this time??

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I took this airline during my HK trip last week, the way to HK is quite bad, it took them 40 minutes to clear the meal, the seat was quite tight already and I demand them to clear my cutleries. On the trip back, the plane are much bigger and their services is worth the money. Both trips no delay.

Its a 4 star plane, for the price of less than $400, i think still worth it. Get an insurance plan.