• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

homosexuality vs adultery, which is a greater sin?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe u sh hump your daddy first.:biggrin::oIo:

Lay flat on your stomach, bring your knees in, use your hands to spread your buttocks and then maybe I will call you Daddy! How about that closet gay boy? .....lol.....lol ...you can't go against your nature. That's why game is for dinner! For dessert let me ram my cock down your throat first! leetahbar enjoys it! You should too! you fucking itchy backside bitch!....lol....lol Bring it on!:oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u sh start calling all those Ah Kuas papa oso.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Your real daddy here is getting old...one at a time...one at time. Have you washed your backside yet! I don't like it too dirty! Must show some standard of hygiene, I'm sure you understand since you have such an itchy backside and mouth, closet gay boy!...lol...lol:oIo:

Gay Merlion

Being a homo or gay is not a sin.

It is a sin to make fun of them.

Without gays, Singapore will lost most of their creative designs.

Those 'str8' guys out there . Why make fun of them?

If you are thinking of starting a family, there is a chance that one of your off-spring might be gay.

So, what do you do? Kill them?

Be Kind, be tolerant.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a homo or gay is not a sin.

It is a sin to make fun of them.

Without gays, Singapore will lost most of their creative designs.

Those 'str8' guys out there . Why make fun of them?

If you are thinking of starting a family, there is a chance that one of your off-spring might be gay.

So, what do you do? Kill them?

Be Kind, be tolerant.

you r very right and enlightered. but many anal retentive pettyfreaks here just love picking on gays as though they are more superior. such people are actually the inferior stuff which losers are made of.

gay is not a sin but prejudice and ostracising is indeed a human failure committed to another fellow brother or sister for what they are.

sadly, many have never understand it - even our oldman until now - like what u said - a pink breed occurs in his own famiLEE and he's finally enlightened :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, ngejay. you can disguise, drop ur t-shirt, strip ur pants and throw off ur undies....but u can't hide! :wink:

NgEjay 12:04 am

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!! just like stripping your red t-shirt, that was really fast!:wink:

I admire your tenacity. In order to fulfil your agenda of sullying someone, you are willing to be fucked all the way....sigh...sigh..nevertheless I still hate drunks and I will continue to whack them when they piss me off!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

:wink:

Infering I'm Ng Ejay again issit? What's the time stamp supposed to signify? Now? 1137 pm 19th July 2009? You fucking cheebye want to meet now or not? Than I show you your wildest wet dream, OK?.....lol.lol

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infering I'm Ng Ejay again issit? What's the time stamp supposed to signify? Now? 1137 pm 19th July 2009? You fucking cheebye want to meet now or not? Than I show you your wildest wet dream, OK?.....lol.lol

Don't know and don't care who u really are but just know ..... U ARE THE ARSEHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!.:biggrin::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know and don't care who u really are but just know ..... U ARE THE ARSEHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!.:biggrin::oIo:

he also takes on pussy names such as michellequek and some more gives advices to desperate troll to desert her loving husband n kids probably for himself.

these are the kinds that deserved each others love...or rather adulterous lust.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why? I don't fuck you good enough issit darling? I know you are not really that angry at me , after all you added a grinning emoticon. It confirms you are gay. Want to meet up so I can let you taste my cock for real babeeeee?....lol.......lol

Last edited: