• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Home Hunting

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh! :confused:

Are you stalking me?
That is his profession, sis.
I am "stalking" the "boyfriend" because I still honestly care about him. :o
But I have no interest in the real-life "Claire".
I will only stop if he (and not "Claire") clearly tells me to stop. :wink:

As for my:
...clairvoyance to understand what this swine is up to
I suspect he is still a superstitious man, which is why he thinks a "fresh start" must include moving to a new residence.
He is fantasizing that a "new" residence must equal a "better" quality of life, which is obviously not always true, simply because there might be unforeseen consequences.

If I were he (a 50-year-old man among the top 1% in terms of financial net worth), I would fully retire, which includes staying put in his current residence (which he should already be accustomed to) and spend less time outdoors, but more time indoors reading and meditating in order to edify himself, especially his inner spiritual life. :wink:

I would move to a new residence only if it's absolutely necessary.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Evidence will come out eventually ( many CSI here :p )
The real problem is ,

How to place bets
How to collect winnings :biggrin:

our csi here led by dir investigation and lead detective cmi type. they are better known as Ciak Sai Investigators.

i suggest the best choice is ah eatshit.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Ash! It's being a while I see you. How are you Down Under. I remember you as you were advising me previously when I first started as an active contributor here. :smile:

I do like IKEA stuff as the designs are chic.

Great day to you :smile:

IKEA stuff don't change! The same table I brought I brought as a student is still available now at the same price like 10-20 years ago.
By the way, why are so hard up about whether your name is on it or not? Don't you have defacto laws in Singapore? I thought you work in the legal field?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The unit we saw was a 2 bedroom, slightly above a thousand sq feet. We were told that the last few transacted price was around $1900/sq feet and the owner was looking at an offer in the range of around $2m.

This condo apartment is situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The main entrance is way inside Ridley Park Road. Before reaching the condo's entrance, we passed a huge repugnant looking bungalow with a couple of high end cars. Well, suum cuique, that’s all I can say.

Claire oh Claire, for a person who'd given so much into this relationship you should not settle anything less than a landed property which you truly deserved. I'm sure for a person with his standing it is not a problem. As for home ownership don't worry so much about it the Women's Charter works for you, just don't sign any prenup you'll be alright. All the best to your new home.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire oh Claire, for a person who'd given so much into this relationship you should not settle anything less than a landed property which you truly deserved. I'm sure for a person with his standing it is not a problem. As for home ownership don't worry so much about it the Women's Charter works for you, just don't sign any prenup you'll be alright. All the best to your new home.

Morning Froggy :smile:

While I am no expert in Family Law, I am sure pre-nupts are curtailed in their application and effect by the Women's Charter in Singapore. Have a splendid Friday :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
IKEA stuff don't change! The same table I brought I brought as a student is still available now at the same price like 10-20 years ago.
By the way, why are so hard up about whether your name is on it or not? Don't you have defacto laws in Singapore? I thought you work in the legal field?

Hello Ash. Nice to see you again as always. I am not "hardup". I am only seeking the best for myself. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am "stalking" the "boyfriend" because I still honestly care about him. :o
But I have no interest in the real-life "Claire".
I will only stop if he (and not "Claire") clearly tells me to stop. :wink:

As for my:

I suspect he is still a superstitious man, which is why he thinks a "fresh start" must include moving to a new residence.
He is fantasizing that a "new" residence must equal a "better" quality of life, which is obviously not always true, simply because there might be unforeseen consequences.

If I were he (a 50-year-old man among the top 1% in terms of financial net worth), I would fully retire, which includes staying put in his current residence (which he should already be accustomed to) and spend less time outdoors, but more time indoors reading and meditating in order to edify himself, especially his inner spiritual life. :wink:

I would move to a new residence only if it's absolutely necessary.

Hello Ru, you are behaving like the forum owner, speaking in "tongues" that I do not even comprehend. You may want to speak to the forum owner and perhaps you both can see the light of salvation together in harmony. :smile:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did. The end result was the violence and bloodshed that I am now referring to.

You are imagining things again. Life in NZ is not like hell. Don't believe what others say.
You'll feel better if you come stay in Singapore for a few days.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are imagining things again. Life in NZ is not like hell. Don't believe what others say.
You'll feel better if you come stay in Singapore for a few days.

it must have something to do with these 2 chaps.

image.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Kraft, always remember you as each time I see your name, it reminds me of Kraft Cheese :smile:

I did a Google Mappy on the location. Indeed you are right. I think it is across Tanglin Road.
atcually, i am also staying at rochalie, pm lee and me are neighbours.:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Ru, you are behaving like the forum owner, speaking in "tongues" that I do not even comprehend. You may want to speak to the forum owner and perhaps you both can see the light of salvation together in harmony. :smile:

wahahahaaaa ......... you nailed it, sis.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TS is who "she" claims to be i.e. 35+ female corporate lawyer, then the nub of the problem is ......... her clock is ticking .......... however, for a man, always bear in mind Rudyard Kipling's words "let every man [or woman] count with you, but none too much" ........ love is overrated ......... regardless of how nice the song sounds ..........

[video=youtube;H3OAwwbzuUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3OAwwbzuUA[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning Froggy :smile:

While I am no expert in Family Law, I am sure pre-nupts are curtailed in their application and effect by the Women's Charter in Singapore. Have a splendid Friday :smile:

Sporeans cannot have a pre-nup, but if the couple are foreigners then a pre-nup is possible.