• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkiens' Pride : Chiak pa boey’? Penang seeks to register Hokkien dialect as state heritage

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien didn't run road down south to SEA... it was Teochew kia first to come to SEA .... most of us speak teochew dialect and eat teochew food... kuay teow is teochew food .... Hokkien has no kuay teow...

.... taiwan don't have kuay teow...
Rubbish. Whose sea port was famous international port in the past? Hokkien port.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I only know got famous Penang Cantonese Pui yee that sell nude. Tell lies is your son of Cantonese /haka way to win hokkien. Or are these Penang kept women cantonese? Pui!
Btw I am just being kay poh chee again speaking up for others. Penang Hokkiens got nothing to do with me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many rich big shots live there
Hey that reminds me many Chinese investors in spore too like my two prc landlords of the spore condos that I rented. So busted liar dog many rich big shots live in spore too. Is your mother a hakka kept woman?