• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hoe's fighting - Cheese Pie spread wide for all to see!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every now and then, there are girls fighting like this in our local schools, sent to doctors to assess injuries.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while lips are doing the shouting and screaming they need sextra mouths where labias are to do the cursing.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's obvious why the blokes didn't intervene and stop the fight immediately. The one filming even went close to the rear and film the butt and pussy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be excited if women fought over me like that.

Don't do it at a carpark and block cars, instead do it on an open field or empty indoor area. A fight to the finish with me as the prize. :inlove:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I was saying, if I see Ginfreely getting rape or gangrape. I will tell the guys don't stop, I will zoom in her cb face and her cheebye. All 3 holes will be smiling since she's a big big slut.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many angmoh girls wearing this kind of skirt or extremely tight yoga pants here in Sinkieland. :inlove:

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I was saying, if I see Ginfreely getting rape or gangrape. I will tell the guys don't stop, I will zoom in her cb face and her cheebye. All 3 holes will be smiling since she's a big big slut.
Please don't go near Ginfreely during those scenes; you might be unwillingly sucked into one of her holes (aka Abyss) for all you know.