• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx takes PayCut, Hubby act blur diam diam ?

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends,

After the numerous bungles of Temasek and unknown millions of our money have gone up in smoke, Ho Jinx in trying to fend off the backlash is "volunteering a pay cut".

Big bloody deal. Those fund managers should be fired and sacked. Why are they still keeping their jobs ? Scores of fund managers of the top banking establishments have been sacked. Why is Temasek not following market pricinples ?

Now ALL of our MiniStars infallible gods of the PAPies pay are peg to the top earning "UNKNOWN" confidential list of top earners in Singapore. Surely Ho Jinx and the fund managers of Temasick are amongst the list.

NOW, its time for the MINISTARS to take a paycut according to MARKET rate.

Let's see if they would do it.

Top Talents my arse.

Dan

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you're not good enough, life will kick you in the balls ." Wee Shumin.

Time to get as many people as possible to kick the old man's balls till you see blood. MP Wee Siew Kim says what her daughter say is logical. So let us do it.
PAP endorsed one.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Even at such times, Singaporeans are still being kicked in the balls by the PAPies such as Teo Ho Pin who would say we are ingrates and we must be thankful for their cockups.

The ELITIST agenda of our crap meritocracy is a total absolute farce.

All these PAPies know how to do is to FIX opposition, blame Singaporeans for having high expectations, say that we are ingrates who are not appreciative and that we are kiasu, good for nothings and are always looking for welfare.

THESE Wastrels elites should be PUT ON WELFARE now and stop wasting Taxpayer's money and be held accountable for their abject failures.

Dan

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Friends,

After the numerous bungles of Temasek and unknown millions of our money have gone up in smoke, Ho Jinx in trying to fend off the backlash is "volunteering a pay cut".

Big bloody deal. Those fund managers should be fired and sacked. Why are they still keeping their jobs ? Scores of fund managers of the top banking establishments have been sacked. Why is Temasek not following market pricinples ?

Now ALL of our MiniStars infallible gods of the PAPies pay are peg to the top earning "UNKNOWN" confidential list of top earners in Singapore. Surely Ho Jinx and the fund managers of Temasick are amongst the list.

Top Talents my arse.

Dan

Top Talents my arse

Ha ha ha! Market rate they will said theirs pay base on MNC rate not MPs/ Ministers/ PM rate base on others country. And there are not market rate for SM/MM in others country to compare.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, if a yearly salary of 1 Million, wat is 10% pay cut to them?

The report makes no mention of the status of the year end bonuses that these leeches are entitled to.

I think they will STILL be able to draw their bonuses.

Dan

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was no need to take a pay cut. But Mdm Ho feels with the people and thinks it would be a good gesture on her part to do so. I am deeply touched. Only a great woman like herself would undertake such an action that is unnecessary. This is the sign of a caring leader running Temasek, one of the most successful GLCs of Singapore.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

Where got diam diam? Did not my Tartman announce that details of our BONUSES to be announced soon? *hee*hee*

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was no need to take a pay cut. But Mdm Ho feels with the people and thinks it would be a good gesture on her part to do so. I am deeply touched. Only a great woman like herself would undertake such an action that is unnecessary. This is the sign of a caring leader running Temasek, one of the most successful GLCs of Singapore.

Did your ass felt LKY dickhead in the end after sp much blowjob?
Deeply touched right into your asshole indeed:biggrin:.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl1.jpg

"Aiya her pay cut no big deal, I still can give her extra every month mah, if not enough I always can take from my rich laupeh, hei hei hei hei hei.."

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are a pathetic dude! go get a life! your meaningless relentless defense of the Lee family is totally un-factual and lots of emotional gas at most!

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember somewhere Ministers and civil servants pay are pegged to country's GDP etc etc as KPIs. So let's see the GDP this year round! better keep their words to follow strictly to CUT MINISTERS salary to KIPs! just as they justify their pay to CEOs and top earners in the private sectors WHO themselves are pegged to companies' own KPIs!

then we will see how credible is PAP.

Enough is enough, when will the rest of 66% have enough BALLS to vote the PAP out? our one and only chance of getting rid of this leeching political party.

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Singaporean are yourself to blame, because you've entrusted and voted the representative to govern this country.

HOLLY SHIT !!

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top Talents my arse

Ha ha ha! Market rate they will said theirs pay base on MNC rate not MPs/ Ministers/ PM rate base on others country. And there are not market rate for SM/MM in others country to compare.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
no mkt benchmark for exCEOs salary package too. all the more no comparison for, ex-exCEO for reference

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

That accounts for her being the 7th most powerful woman in the world. What a great woman for tiny Singapore - a great fish in a small pond.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That accounts for her being the 7th most powerful woman in the world. What a great woman for tiny Singapore - a great fish in a small pond.

No wonder she floundered like a dying fish and lost BIG when she's outside of Peesai. Talk cock alsui dunno how to.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
no mkt benchmark for exCEOs salary package too. all the more no comparison for, ex-exCEO for reference

Sometimes I am bemused when I read this forum. When something happen, people suggest take paycut. When really take paycut, still have things to say.
Even if the person quit or commit suicide, still have people come out and say all kinds of things. This is the part I find it amusing. It shows humans are never satisfied:biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I am bemused when I read this forum. When something happen, people suggest take paycut. When really take paycut, still have things to say.
Even if the person quit or commit suicide, still have people come out and say all kinds of things. This is the part I find it amusing. It shows humans are never satisfied:biggrin:
when 2 additional headcounts arent justified, there's really no need to keep them. they shouldnt even be on the payroll at all, and by that alone can stretch across many households. n if the fella is proven he's less capable, n needs directions from 2 seniors, might as well put a chimp there which literally cost the nations peanuts

as for jinx's paycut, it doesnt benefit or impact tax payers, cos she's on TH's payroll, not the constitution.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, if a yearly salary of 1 Million, wat is 10% pay cut to them?

Jinx the thick-skinned bitch draws only $1m a year?

FYI the jinx bitch draws between $10m to $16m a year, so taking a pay-cut of 20% to 30% is no big deal.

If the corrupt father and son have any sense of decency (which they do not have at all!), they should ask
the jinx bitch and all her senior managers and directors to resign with immediate effect.