• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat His Royal Gayness - Prince Charles is a Homo!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Britain may be openly accepting of gay and lesbians, but what if a homo was discovered as a member of royalty? Well, that's a big issue isn't it? And YES!!! Photos of Prince Charles with his homo-lover has been published in local tabloids! Holy Hoo-hah alright! The prince is a homo! Well, at this time, more a bisexual! There goes his chances to be king if Queen E still has a say in this!

Cheers!

http://www.globemagazine.com/content/gay-prince-charles-caught-boy-toy

Gay Prince Charles Caught With Boy Toy!

Prince Charles’ secret gay life has been blown wide open by shocking photos of the love-sick royal in a sizzling lip-lock with his toy boy beau!
Now palace insiders say the explosive pictures — snapped by a mole in the monarchy — dash any chance Charles had to sit on Britain’s throne!
His mother, Queen Elizabeth, is stunned by the images and now more determined than ever to make her favorite grandchild, Prince William, her heir, sources say.
To see the scandalous photos, grab the latest issue of GLOBE — on newsstands now for a limited time only!

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Globe is like the Sun in its unreliable tabloid type reporting so it is difficult to believe this article. Not impossible but difficult.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh come on... Prince Charles ditching Princess Diana for "Cum me lah", who in turn looks like a man... Quite telling... No?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always wondered why Queen Elizabeth never handed her Royal duties to Prince Charles.
It may be because Prince Charles may is gay:eek:

Here is an old story release in 2003.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/2003-11-10-prince-charles_x.htm

Charles embroiled in rapidly growing gay-sex scandal

By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY

Prince Charles is in the middle of a gay-sex scandal and media frenzy that just won't quit.
Butler-turned-biographer Paul Burrell says he has an audiotape describing a sexual encounter between Prince Charles and a male aide.
By John Stillwell, AP

The heir to England's throne spent Sunday night — just as he returned from a 10-day trip to India and the Persian Gulf — holding what some in the British press referred to as "crisis talks" with son Prince William, companion Camilla Parker Bowles and other aides to determine the next step in quelling the story.

For the past week, newspapers have been trumpeting a story being told by former palace servant George Smith, 43, who worked for Charles for 11 years until 1997.

Smith says he witnessed a sexual incident involving Prince Charles and a former male royal aide. He says he recorded what he saw on an audiotape and gave the tape to Princess Diana. Now, the tape is in the hands of Paul Burrell, Diana's former butler.

Last month, Burrell began publicizing his tell-all book, A Royal Duty. He mentioned the tape and said that revealing its contents would rock the monarchy.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
There goes his chances to be king if Queen E still has a say in this!
The biggest obstacle to his path to coronation as king is not the Queen but the Church of England. Since the time of Henry VIII the English sovereign has always been the Supreme Commander a.k.a. head of the Church of England.

By the way, speaking of Prince William, a little bird from the West told me that he's gay too. He fathered his children not via the natural way but via in-vitro fertilization. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, was impregnated not by her husband but by a team of medical professionals in a hospital. The cat was out of the bag when carrying her first child, she experienced complications during her pregnancy.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can you say about Prince Charles? Especially one who ditches his CHIOBU first wife for an older looking BUTCH cannot possibly be a normal male!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't pay much attention (or any attention really) to British Royalty, unlike my wife who gets the news from Females magazines, or my father (something to do with colonial rule, making the British overlords in some way) and could care less about anything British (even football!!) But this bit of news about Prince Charles being a cock-sucker is a little tickling! And thought I'd post the thread to share the gossip. For our previous connections being one of its colonies, is about as British I could get, although I admit that early childhood education, was somewhat influenced by British sources, but US Yankee influence is more pronounced. Anyway, about the Prince, if he is homo, that's his business. Whoever fucks his arse, that's his preference too! Whether the Royal arse feels better, I don't give a fuck!

Cheers!

What can you say about Prince Charles? Especially one who ditches his CHIOBU first wife for an older looking BUTCH cannot possibly be a normal male!