• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High rental and not high labour cost......

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early years the old man predicted that Spore could not survive. He later talked about Spore re-joining Malaysia.

The irony is that Spore's problems can be traced to his policies e.g. population policy. The problem was made worse when he tried to create a dynasty by putting his useless son as PM:(

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
datz how PAPigs make money from everyone........... a plate of char kway teow has at least fifty cents earmarked for rental of the stall

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the early years the old man predicted that Spore could not survive. He later talked about Spore re-joining Malaysia.

The irony is that Spore's problems can be traced to his policies e.g. population policy. The problem was made worse when he tried to create a dynasty by putting his useless son as PM:(

he got the big stuff all wrong but still NO apology

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies r draft... esp those in PG status. all farktards and some dregs who are better off dead.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people know lah............but come election time, Sinkies listen to their tiny balls and not their brains......

I'm hopeful that it will be different in the next GE & Sporeans will listen to their wallet because it will be emptier without their CPF.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm hopeful that it will be different in the next GE & Sporeans will listen to their wallet because it will be emptier without their CPF.

hope so lah.............but the fear is too great...........must be the fluoride in the water............