• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi! sa-was-dee สวัสดี, i am YingLuck Mrs Anusorn Amornchat

yingluck

Hi! sa-was-dee สวัสดี
Welcome! yin-dee-ton-rab ยินดีต้อนรับ to Thailand

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be that fucktard e69 again....like to show off his cut and paste from dictionary Thai.....got it wrong even.....kns

Fuck your arse. Could be you're you piece of shit. Why would I use another pic of Yingluck? Might as well say PAP IB!

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok both...me staying out of this thread...this thread getting too hot for a poor man like me.

enjoy your sparring guys...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok both...me staying out of this thread...this thread getting too hot for a poor man like me.

enjoy your sparring guys...

You should not have assume and commented in the first place!

Dun worry I won`t zap you over trivial comments like this. I think also can't cos I up your points not too long ago, I think.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi! sa-was-dee สวัสดี
Welcome! yin-dee-ton-rab ยินดีต้อนรับ to Thailand

yawn2.jpg

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should not have assume and commented in the first place!

Dun worry I won`t zap you over trivial comments like this. I think also can't cos I up your points not too long ago, I think.

Kanni lau bu chow chee bye!

You mean to say you are authorized to zap when you feel it is trivial?

Let me know what is and what is not!

Kanni lau bu chee bye one more time!