• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero arrested at court hearing of CHC’s Kong Hee and cohorts

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man arrested at court hearing of CHC’s Kong Hee and cohorts

A 57-year-old man was arrested by the police for putting an offensive poster outside the court house yesterday (25 Jul).

The man put the poster (picture right) before the crowds arrived at the court hearing of City Harvest Church’s (CHC) leaders, Kong Hee and cohorts.

555025_10150961250817934_916999323_n.jpg

The poster was later removed by court security.

The 5 CHC’s leaders, including Pastor Kong Hee were at the Subordinate Court yesterday (25 Jul) for a second mention in the high-profile case involving alleged misuse of millions in church funds.

They were accused of channeling $24 million in church building funds to sham bond investments so as to conceal the diversion of money to finance the career of Kong’s celebrity wife, singer Ho Yeow Sun. They also allegedly conspired to use a further $26.6 million of church funds to repay the sums owed. This $26.6 million was believed to have been used to create the impression that the sham bonds had been fully “redeemed”, a process called “round-tripping” to cover the tracks of the earlier $24 million.

Meanwhile, Kong has sent a statement to the press through his lawyers (‘Pastor Kong Hee’s statement to the press‘).

Declaring that he maintains his integrity, he said, “I do maintain my integrity, and will rigorously defend that integrity against these charges.”

He further added that he will be vindicated, “I will explain the facts and circumstances to the court, and am confident that I will be vindicated.”

“Sun and I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for all the people who have blessed us with their love, kindness and prayers during this challenging period of time. We have been tremendously humbled by the support and encouragement from the public, family and friends. We especially thank all those from City Harvest Church and the Christian community at large. They have been a constant source of strength.”

Kong and his cohorts currently face numerous charges relating to criminal breach of trust and falsifying accounts.

If convicted, they may have to face a long jail sentence.

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the poster again.

In just a few words, this man managed to summarize the beginning and the end of KH & Co.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The message is right on the dot. Kong n gang need to repent before it's too late cos they can end up in hell for this.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the guy who spray-painted "Durai Pian Sian" (Cheater) on the NKF Signboard at the NKF HQ.