• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heng Ah! I am still safe!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know about the rest. I see this thread started by him about prince saying heng ah i'm still safe. it's obviously a conman mocking the authorities he's not caught yet unlike his contemporary kong. That's why i raised the issue about him getting infracted in this thread,

Now you would like to see prince the conman arrested too right?

since you dont know about the rest then you should go and check . why suddenly start a thread with " heng ah im safe " ? we all know that pestor prince aldready being disscuss in another thread ...saying he will be the next to up " lorry " . if this is not monkey around then i dont know what is . wanting to see that pestor prince kena arrested is different from wanting ppl to use religion to monkey around in original folder ...hope you can tell the different .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since nothing religious is being mentioned at all then it's not using religion. Of course showing prince going to :up lorry" isn't monkeying around. Remember the religious folder is about preaching religion. This folder can be used to be reported on religious figures being arrested for deciving ppl. Surely you can discern between disccusing religion and a religious figure being arrested.

i think you are into your urgue mode again ...

first of all we all know that suddenly he started a prince thread while there are already ppl here talking about prince in other thread ...why cant he discuss over there ? dont tell me you support religious troll trolling in original folder ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah agree we don't need to pity him since you infracted him then that's that.

Anyway don't you find that a new dawn has broken with conmen that use religion like ah kong got arrested?

its not that i already inf him thats why we dont need to pity him ....its we dont need to pity religious troll in original folder . they can post whatever they like but must be at the right folder .

i believe theres more to come after this pestor kong got arrested . and it not only christianity ..it goes out to all religions in singapore ...they better cover their track well .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok lor if you want to put it this way your argue mode also come out. Anyway let's just move on to other matters.

if you think its ok for religious troll to troll around original folder by posting religious shit and you say that my argue mode have come out because i think its not ok for them to troll in original folder ..then i got nothing to say ...by the way ..this thread has already move to religious folder ...im sure you know why :wink: . because it should remain in religious folder and not original folder . period .

ok lets move on .