• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me promise i shaLL be good from today onwards:

mod_zps33ab8a47.png

:wink:

Still using Internet Explorer? Shame on you. :oIo:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will upz anyone hoping they will return his favour :wink:

I believe he wasnt that. I was struggling only with a few points then and he did help me. He may be arrogant at times, but he is ok and a good guy.

So is Fishy. He also helped me when i was barely scavenging for a few points.

I know they fight, but thats their conflict.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe he wasnt that. I was struggling only with a few points then and he did help me. He may be arrogant at times, but he is ok and a good guy.

Long time nvr see you post..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone have their own view here . :cool:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me , I supported any group that make logical post . Whether its anti PAP or pro PAP . not all PAP policy are bad and not all anti PAP policy are good .

that is idealistic. the middle ground always get ostracized here. people in this forum stand on both extreme ends of the political spectrum. i am not sure there are many people here at the pap end. it is just an example.