• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hell Awaits Those Who Have Wrongly Accused Pastor Kong!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God. All your retards who have wrongly accused Pastor Kong will have to prepare to answer to God on your Judgement Day:mad:

Whether Pastor Kong or as what you said, people accusing him, let God and the CAD find out the real truth about him and decide if he is innocent or guilty.

For what I have known, Pastor Kong did a lot of wrong things and he never reflect on himself and seeking God for answer or forgiveness.

I remembered a couple of years ago, my friend used to attend CHC, but after one incident, she left the church. I asked her what is the reason, and she told me her story.

She said one day, she went to church, and Pastor Kong's wife Sun Ho just became a singer. Pastor Kong asked all his church members to buy her CD's. Not only Kong asked his church members to buy them, but also asked them to buy more CD's and gave it to their friends. So a competition started, a lot of members bought 10, 20 CD's and gave it to their friends.

And Pastor Kong assistant pastor came up to the stage, and he said he bought 200 of his wife CD's. And everyone clapped. I did asked CHC members about the truth, and they said their Pastor did nothing wrong as he never forced them to buy it. I asked them this question, this Pastor Kong is well liked and respected by his church members, as long as he needs any help(other than wrong things or illegal things), his church members will go all out to help him. So when he opened his mouth, of coz the members will go all out to help him and his wife. And that is wrong.

God never asked you to use His pulpit to sell things other than preaching. Only those Pastor who had no income and using God'd pulpit to promote their christian CD's and books to sustain their living hood. Only that is allowed.

But using God's pulpit to promote Sun Ho CD's and letting his assistant pastor to tell others that he bought 200 CD's, it only shows that the pastor is more like curry flavour Pastor Kong than promoting God.

And even if Sun Ho said her songs is more about God and love in her album, but the way she dressed, so exposed and the dance is so sexy, it just telling others that her songs doesnt really reflect about God's teaching.

If you said that Sun Ho's songs and dancing sexy in video MTV is a different thing, then might as well asked Hillsongs singers to do strip shows while singing God's songs, am I rite to say that?

So if Pastor Kong is innocent, he will be free, but if he did something wrong and tried to argue his way out from being declare guilty, our God is watching!

You blasphemous gay dog :oIo:

The royalties from all of Sun Ho's albums goes to charity. She has used the money to build schools for the less fortunate children and homes for the homeless. You will go to Hell for your blasphemy:mad:

GORG1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any believers of whatever religions should always bear in mind that all the priests, pastors, monks, imams etc are just humans who only act as guides for us. They are Humans just like all of us and therefore not infallible. What's important for us is our personal relationship with God, period.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares!! as long as my own money is safe in my pocket, I don't pity those who want to dispose their savings on King Kong and it is totally none of my business.

R

redlightmeansgo

You spastic maggot :oIo:

There is only one God and it is spelled with a capital G. All the rest are false gods.
You are going to Hell for sure:mad:

Seems like your allegiance with Kong Hee has really helped in your profanity. is this what he's taught you in your quiet time together?

Is this how he's taught you to give thanks to God?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind of wonder...how come u guys even bother to reply to TS (born again Xtian) thread and everytime kenna beautiful words fm his shallow ass. Sigh....:rolleyes:

Period..:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did we really wrongly accused him? So long already still nothing or they find no case?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like there is no case after all, otherwise the govt sure expose already

they didnt manage to bring a case against kim jong il as well. is he innocent as well?

it all depends who is your backer?

this is a good business model... almost a swindle case that is equivalent to the ponzi scheme except the latter tend to be exposed right when the participants failed to get their monetary rewards, whereas the religious believers can only get "after they died"!!

absolutely no case at all! you only reap your reward after you die! who can vouch for that?>???

MarquitaL

I always wonder why people should decide who's right and who's wrong, who's guilty and who's not! People, stop it. There's a system of laws and rules that regulates every single case. It's just silly to start an argument based on the difference of personal views:eek:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God. All your retards who have wrongly accused Pastor Kong will have to prepare to answer to God on your Judgement Day:mad:

Pastor Kong so powerful? I'd like to seem him preach and convert these lions. If not he's just a charlatan with no special wtf relationship with wtf "god".

[video=youtube;atFfInoLquc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atFfInoLquc[/video]

Have special relationship right? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who exactly is Kong Hee's powerful backer? Just blab only? Nobody knows? Typical Christianity haters.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who exactly is Kong Hee's powerful backer? Just blab only? Nobody knows? Typical Christianity haters.

surely, you have been a singaporean for so long, cant you see the hypocrisy in the sg politics?

you still cant reply on the paper on analytical thinking vs religions, can you?