• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hedy Khoo

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Donch say i neber give face to sinkie women hor.. :biggrin:

NP_IMAGES_HED20.jpg

2906.jpg

5042.jpg

4178.jpg

hedchef_sk.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never give face at all. You keep appearing and distract
all Singaporean men from the more pressing ISSues at hand .

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If i showcase an MILF like her with elephant thighs, then she must be U**Y to me. :biggrin:

Boh pics liao leh!!! :mad:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, her legs are fine by me.
2. however, she is no young chick!
3. should have been round the block too!
4. nice figure, that is for sure and bonkable.

quagmire.jpg

i would do her anytime of the day and night!

Same for me Quagmire! :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may not be a looker, but this cb has a fantastic piece of ass! I've met her in person and she happened to be wearing a tight pants that day, revealing the shapey contours of her firm and fleshy butt! Gave me the instant hard on man!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She may not be a looker, but this cb has a fantastic piece of ass! I've met her in person and she happened to be wearing a tight pants that day, revealing the shapey contours of her firm and fleshy butt! Gave me the instant hard on man!

Bro B2U, the pics are a tease orredi, stop adding the fuels to the flame!!!!! :mad: