• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavenly Dog makan the Moon

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first day of CNY at 4:15pm there sun will be makan-ed by the heavenly dog...just now i read the news said that it could signify a bad omen for a country...what could it be for singapore??

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you some stupid ass signs to show the country has screwed up?

Don't you already read it all here?

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first day of CNY at 4:15pm there sun will be makan-ed by the heavenly dog...just now i read the news said that it could signify a bad omen for a country...what could it be for singapore??

Whatever heavenly dog makan sun or moon lah...

Here in Singapore we see everyday bloody hell's white dogs makan SHIT also. Sure is a sign of something. Don't we all know?

PAP Dogs Chiak Sai!

1 limping JI also can not catch. Talk fucking big for what? Where is Golden Era? KNN!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regardless of whether heavenly dog makan sun or hell cat makan moon or whatever crap, Sinkees are screwed as long as the scums in white remain in power. The only ay out would be to vote these scums out. :cool: