• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

heard 刘文正 living in pinoy land

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
my favorite song by him

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o-lUXqZ4jZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
三月里的小雨,稀沥沥沥沥沥,稀沥沥沥下个不停
山谷里的小溪,哗啦啦啦啦啦,哗啦啦啦流不停。。。

nostalgic sial...

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably gay pinoy toyboys are more happening

Knn Sarong don't like that leh..... Come kiss kiss hug hug and give me your blessings

image.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On March 2012 every forummer with power can before Leongsam made changes. Are u challenging me to post it here? :biggrin:

I might have made mistakes and it's such a long time ago, but what has that got to do with the topic of this thread? :confused:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
三月里的小雨,稀沥沥沥沥沥,稀沥沥沥下个不停
山谷里的小溪,哗啦啦啦啦啦,哗啦啦啦流不停。。。

nostalgic sial...

Do you know pinoy land government is worse than Malaysia , if you are Chinese you start a biz , when your children inherit it , they have to give 51% to pinoy, was talking to a pinoy chinese, he said it is so unfair they work hard to built up the biz and has to give away 51% for free, pinoy are scumbag lapdogs of japan and whores for US.....:(