• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hear This LEEgime! New Citizen Oppo Candidate Slam Yr Foreign Immigrant Policy!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck la. kick them all out if they don't speak engrish. ok, the pinoys speak english but i still wish they go steal jobs from a real developed cuntry like they used to.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's yr caption for yr thread. You asked the PAP to listen to their new citizens speaking out against their FT policy.

If you had said somethign like 'Even new citizens are against the FT policy" , it would have sounded more to yr intent.

Somehow yr choice and use of pronouns like Your and yours change the tenor.
:confused: from where did you made that out off? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's yr caption for yr thread. You asked the PAP to listen to their new citizens speaking out against their FT policy.

If you had said somethign like 'Even new citizens are against the FT policy" , it would have sounded more to yr intent.

Somehow yr choice and use of pronouns like Your and yours change the tenor.

Yiyahyah.. that is all depending on your own interpretations lah! My msg did not even suggest how to interpret this mah. Why don't you interpret as the famiLEE LEEgime's immigration policy sucks big time and even the migrants slammed against it?:rolleyes::wink::cool:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...uncle......kukubird's feelings and opinions as follows:

1. KJ does not have the "qing min" look, he appears aloof and not so approchable.. I do not feel an immediate connect with him at all.
2. His speeches and delivery style do not excite me at all. I would have fell asleep through if i will to listen to him.
3. I still do not understand when he said that he and PJ paid off JBJ' debts in 2006., then how did JBJ missed the 2006 GE? The money to PJ must be peanuts, and knowing JBJ's age, 2006 would have been his last chance and yet they missed it. Are they wayanging?

I do not have high hopes on RP.
Again I hope I am proven wrong.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said reminded me so much of our lost JBJ.

He got everyone respecting and supporting him, but MOST DON'T EVEN really UNDERSTAND what he said.:wink::rolleyes: Which is very ironical.

Especially the dialect speaking aunties and uncles those days many of them already join him over that side.... they had NEVER be able to understand most of JBJ's Queen's English! They will strongly cheer for him and clap hands and vote for him like magic.

Malay elders as well, don't really communicate well with late JBJ, really 鸡同鸭讲! But the smiles and gesture works very well. This is what KJ have to learn. He need to have is daddy's typical trade mark grins... :rolleyes:

I can not forget how he speaks his Queen's English slowly, adjust his reading glasses as he pause and put on his trade-mark grin looking at the audience showing his teeth, then the clapping of hands come strongly for him. KJ is not JBJ. Very different.

hahaha...uncle......kukubird's feelings and opinions as follows:

1. KJ does not have the "qing min" look, he appears aloof and not so approchable.. I do not feel an immediate connect with him at all.
2. His speeches and delivery style do not excite me at all. I would have fell asleep through if i will to listen to him.
3. I still do not understand when he said that he and PJ paid off JBJ' debts in 2006., then how did JBJ missed the 2006 GE? The money to PJ must be peanuts, and knowing JBJ's age, 2006 would have been his last chance and yet they missed it. Are they wayanging?

I do not have high hopes on RP.
Again I hope I am proven wrong.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I now see the crowds inside the shelter and undeterred by the downpour. Wow!!! couple of hundreds I guessed. Everyone is against the influx of foreigners. Even the new citizen is voicing against PAP policy. The more squeezed out Singaporeans were, the lesser vote PAP is going to get.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, I now see the crowds inside the shelter and undeterred by the downpour. Wow!!! couple of hundreds I guessed. Everyone is against the influx of foreigners. Even the new citizen is voicing against PAP policy. The more squeezed out Singaporeans were, the lesser vote PAP is going to get.

PAP will have to rely solely on very serious election fraud and rigging this time round. Watch it happen.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...uncle another thing I noted were those posters of JBJ.....was the occasion a rememberance session for JBJ or what.....

sorry, I have no respect for pple trying to use their father's name....