• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He texted her every year for six years, before she finally said yes (Desperate?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
3967385975.jpg

Khai did not give up after his first rejection from Azura and persisted in texting her on March 3, the day they met, every year for six years, until at last, she was moved by his sincerity and accepted his feelings. :rolleyes:

This is their story:

"Great things come to those who wait.

"It all began on 3rd of March 2003 (030303). That was the first time I laid my eyes on her.

"But being a shy person myself, I didn't dare approach her initially, but I did eventually because I didn't want her to pass by just like that.

"I just thought, "Hey, no harm trying." :rolleyes:

"We would meet every evening and sit, just to talk about our day, or anything that came to our minds. We soon grew close as friends.

"Something inside me grew also -- feelings. As time went by, my feelings for her deepened until finally, I confessed my true feelings for her.

"I wanted us to be more than just friends -- I could see my future with her.

"But, good things doesn't always happen the first time. She rejected me and I was truly devastated.

"Thankfully, I have my mum. She was my counsellor. She told me that we must be patient when dealing with the matters of the heart.

"So I told Azura, now my fiancee, that I was willing to wait for her no matter how long it takes.

"As time went by, we grew slightly apart. But every year, on 3rd of March, I would never fail to wish her Happy Friendship Day. It was like our friendship anniversary.

"And every time, she would say that I'm stubborn and ask me how long I would wait.

"I would tell her, "As long as it takes."

"Years went by, we remained friends. We would sometimes bump into each other, and those feelings would always resurface.

"God knows how much I love and missed her. I waited for her for six years.

"Throughout those six long years, I never failed to pray to God every night that He would soften her heart, open her eyes so that she would see how serious and sincere I am about this commitment.
:rolleyes:

"Then, around June of 2009, we started texting each other again, just like old times.

"I didn't hope for anything and left it to God. But deep in my mind I kept on thinking, if we were not meant to be, we wouldn't be coming into each other's life again.

"So I just left it to fate.

"One day, she said that she wanted to play a game. If I could solve the puzzle, I would win a prize.

"The clues were numbers counting down to a specific date.

"Everyday the numbers keep counting down and the same date would appear in the texts that she sent me.

"When I couldn't solve the puzzle, I kept pestering her to reveal the answer to me. Finally she told me what that game was for.

"She told me that she was ready to take the next step forward with me. She could see that I'm serious, sincere and after all these years she can see that I have not stop loving her.

"Maybe it was God's test for us both. We officially got together on 9th of September 2009 (090909), exactly 6 years, 6 months, 6 days since we knew each other.

"That specific date in the game was 999, which meant our official date (090909).

"Our love has grown ever since and early this year, on 13th of March 2010, we got engaged.

"We are getting married on 14 May 2011. She was my first, and she will forever be my last."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With her kind of looks and body size, the gal must not be too choosy... She ought to be happy that a guy like that fat bugger wants her badly....:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With her kind of looks and body size, the gal must not be too choosy... She ought to be happy that a guy like that fat bugger wants her badly....:rolleyes:

singapore woman is like that ...even fat woman ..if they know the guy is desperate ..they will play hard to get .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stupid fat man ..again thank god for nothing ...god never sms her ..he is the one being stalker .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A couple of fat lumps of turd. :eek: I hope HDB has built flats strong enough to withstand their humping.