• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB Dweller want his address to be swee swee and looks atas

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most HDB owners do not know that they are lease holder to the flat even after thay have fully paid up, I discovered this many, many a years back, when I went to HDB B Merah to collect the title to my flat, in which I had fully paid up. I was expecting a title ownership but got a leasehold, in which HDB is my landlord & I am only the leaseholder. I have paid up fully with my hard earned money & I am only a lease holder!!. I questioned the officer & was directed to their legal department & the legal dept officer was fummox why I ask the question & couldn't give a straight answer!. It was like "Olicer" asking for more gruel!

With that title at that time, I have an asset as in my flat, I need financing, I can't go to the banks & mortgage my flat. Have they change the legal title these days, now that the banks are offering loans to purchase the flats?

bro in sinkieland you own nothing!! you dont own the flat and you certainly do not own your car!! your ass belongs to the PAP!!

about time evrybody wakes up to this harsh reality!!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah nehs are like that. Tey always think they have big dicks, but in fact, their dicks are one of the shortest.

ah nehs have an overinflated delusion of granduer and deluded sense of entitlement, if any of you kena one of those "tek si lang" types before you know what i mean, talk cock as if everthing they do and have is the best,....i just nod nod nod and whatever,...no fucking mood to fuck them because i know they are un a perpetual state of denial, one pawbye kekling kiah evn come and tell me that they hail from the aryan race so they should be regarded as a superior race, i just told hm that he should ask the ICA to "rightfully" put his race as caucasian.....and he thought i was serious about it when my palpable sense of irony was lost in his fucking thick skull......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont he got paint himself white.

How did India get her name?

As usual angmoh fucker started it again. Ths captain cock was passing through and the crew spotteda lanf ahead. He went to the cap bunk and knocked his door and exictedly told him he saw a land ahead.

At the time this chow angmoh was fucking his female crew and trying to get his dick into her with the ship rocking badly. This cap was fucking pissed off and shout 'In dear, come on in dear, get it in dear'. What else the rew only heard 2 words in ---dear .... and the rest was history.

Ah Neh tot changing the address will make him more atas.. did Holland V HDB also spell wit APT BLK.. :p

Are we resigned to living in "blocks" forever?
Letter from Sam Prasad
Updated 10:23 PM Nov 29, 2011

Residents of Housing and Development Board flats have their addresses stated as "Apt Blk so-and-so ..." in letters from many government agencies and other large organisations.

But are the words "Apt Blk" (for Apartment Block) necessary, with 80 per cent of the population living in public housing?

Just as community centres were renamed community clubs to keep up with the times, the format for an HDB flat's address should be changed.

For instance, I live in an area called Nee Soon Spring, and I hope that my address could be simply 123, Yishun St 72, #01-456 or a classy address like 123, Nee Soon Spring, Street 72, #01-456, akin to any private apartment or condominium.

I am not suggesting a sudden, costly change of address in our identity cards but a gradual death of the current format.

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC111129-0000151/Are-we-resigned-to-living-in-blocks-forever

Last edited:

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prasad is Thai.

From wiki

Prasād (Sanskrit: प्रसाद, Bengali: প্রসাদ, Marathi: प्रसाद, Hindi: प्रसाद, Urdu: پرشاد/, Kannada: prasāda ಪ್ರಸಾದ, Gujarati: પૃસાદ, Oriya: ଭୋଗ, Tamil: பிரசாதம் and Malayalam: പ്രസാദം prasādam, Punjabi: ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ, Telugu: Telugu: ప్రసాదం prasadam, Bhojpuri: persādi) is a material substance of food that is a religious offering in both Hinduism and Sikhism, which is consumed by worshippers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro in sinkieland you own nothing!! you dont own the flat and you certainly do not own your car!! your ass belongs to the PAP!!

about time evrybody wakes up to this harsh reality!!

You don't even your own body. If you are unfortunate to die young you'll probably be HOTA'd

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always opt out of HOTA. I did.

leave nothing for these plunderous fuckers....they probably got an organ global supermarket for all the rich but sick fuckers of the world to come and buy your harvested innards,.....reminds me of that scene from Cloud Atlas.....

ThickSkinAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't harvest organs. They rob them.

And those organs are given to the rich medical tourists, not poor people queueing for a transplant.

Those organs are also worth lots of money on the black market.

That's the reason why they are adding more hospital beds. You think it is really for Singaporeans? All hospitals now have a department that caters to foreign tourists.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can always opt out of HOTA. I did.

Theoretically we can do that.

We have heard of doctors ignoring the relative pleas & terminating patients so that they can get their organs. So it makes me wonder if the hospital authorities will actually take the trouble to check:confused: When it comes to $$$ we have seen that even doctors can be unscrupulous :rolleyes:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am getting quite disturbed at the things that i am hearing,.....the rich gets to live becausenthey can pay, the poor who cannot afford to pay don't even get a number on the queue?

sounds to me like a potential scandal the like of AIM if it is really true that hospitals are harvesting organs to peddle to medical tourists